Skip to main content

What would AntiGretel say?

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

A huge thank you to the website, moderators and tireless behind the scenes operators that make this site possible for us 24/7
You deserve more praise and donations than i can just express

To the hardcore fans that were there thru thick and thin:

You know, we all have our personal lives to deal with each & every moment away from the website

For these real-life monents to be made easier and more palatable because someone like me can rely on all of you to be here, thru thick n thin, agreements n spats, highs n lows, means the absolute world to a guy like me and i adore you all !

To the newcomers; stick with this group of seemingly misfits; we are okay and there for one another in the long run, regardless of the reported/ignored/unfollowed rants of gif-of-the-century for mine, jordanS & lisa expression!!

2014 has been difficult in parts and to know that you all played a part in softening the harshness by being HERE is precisely what worthy friends are about

I sincerely thank you all.

You are the cherry atop the drink atop the serving tray atop the waiter atop the bar atop the mountain that is my life to climb

And you all take a turn stirring that drink with the straw that is your contributions

Glen A
Wednesday

The black avatar represents the darkness of the world away from the endless shine of this site

It is there to remind me of the GOOD in you all

XoXoXo
blah blah - where's my personal thankyou & appreciation in your post Gretsky al'a Ante - I mean ffs I liked one your posts once..... :rolleyes:

blah blah - where's my personal thankyou & appreciation in your post Gretsky al'a Ante - I mean ffs I liked one your posts once..... :rolleyes:

that was you !!!

How easily they bite these days !!

Wishing you success & nothing less

Peace

:)

Great to see so many leaving the forums in the space of just a few threads !

And so so close to Xmas as well !!

I have been sent a petition with what looks like 10,000 + signatures for me to never appear at this website again.

No such luck for you all.

I am hangin in tight and with a smaller field, i guess we all gotta post that lil bit more !

I'm not. I think you suck dogs balls.

i do

They are appreciative & know how to reciprocate

Man'a best friend?

You betcha !

Better than waking up next to a woman who not only is past her prime, but never had one.

Whose breath resembles a decaying mixture of yesterdays potato chips with cheap wine, onions & the cum of 400 men

Not to mention her unshaven box has a snatch that contains a number of foreign putrid substances that remind the unfortunate bed mate of opening a grilled cheese sandwich.. from under a prison fridge...

Dog's balls?

Any day

Bump? Aside from bumping and grinding your gears in the carpark, was that a request?
B
U
M
T
;)

.,,,,,watching "BIRDMAN".....aka latest film to be awarded BEST PICTURE at Oscars....AND the only film i can remember Margaret Pomerantz and David Stratton a full 5/5 five stars to.......

Never seen anything like it .....and only 30 mins in.......it all just makes deep sense..

Some say it's about the ego(?) and illusionary sense of identity...
those poisonous lies of the variety we tell ourselves, but idk, I haven't seen it.
Ah, the virtue of ignorance!

,,,,,,and just what is the deal with the mothers of -- toddler's / kindy age kids --- that bring up their offspring by name in general conversation as if the world knows who a " Kayla" or a "sebastian" is meant to be...

?????

On talk back radio,,,at bus stops,,,,at cafe's .....leave me ALONE with that generic/ assumptive SHITE !!!!

The other day, i was out of the city at suburb 5okm from CBD where 97% of the population are on welfare by choice and teenage girls have
prams with 2 to 4 kids,...literally

as i walk into shopping centre main sliding Gwyneth doors, my leg accidentally clips the trolley of a 400, maybe 420 kilo lady

buried amongst the piles of potato chip bags and soft drinks and chocolate biscuit shopping were 2 kids,,,,

she screams:

" you fat wog bastard, how dare you nearly knock of the trolley with my kids in it,,,cant ya see where the fuck you going !!"""

i was shocked,,, 'yet kept kool and apologized profusely in the following, sincere manner'

" look, i am sorry, i was in a rush to get to the bank and genuinely did not see the trolly and kids ,,,my mistake...again, i am sorry. Please accept my apology and know it was not on purpose; i would never harm anyone, especially your twins"

She looked me up and down and scoffed " Yeah whatever ya yuppy cunt, besides they not twins, they are 4 and 7 years old if you must know !!! "

Oh, i said,,,again,,,my apologies....

As i walked away toward bank, she says" you that fkn blind from wankin ya greasy dick that you couldnt even tell mark and shane';s ages apart,,,,HAHAHA,,,u must be single or a faggg...besides, what makes you think they was twins anyways?

I turned back and explained:

" i just assumed they were twins, as i was sure and certain that NO ONE would ever fuck you twice"...

Her jaw may still be nestled against her cankles as we speak,,,,,,

Back