Skip to main content

What Will be Tullys Nominations Super Power?

Maybe she will see the nominations board. i.e. not who makes the nominations but who is and isn't getting points?

Who could forget Estelle listening in to Michael's nom of her! That coincidentally was the week Michael was up. I remembered that, had to wiki the other time ;).

But it's just a general sort of thing that the person who holds the power doesn't get put up, irrespective of what it is. I hope I'm wrong about that tonight too haha. But I'll be shocked if Tully receives any more than 4 or 5 points...

I would think she would get 4 from Tim. Except I am confused by his comment about how she could be part of their group. Maybe they are more buddy buddy now. But then he baited her about the silver jewellery..... who knows

Yeah superpowers always come with a compromise of what you can do, they wouldn't just allow Tully to outright see and hear everything. She better be a good lip reader then lol

Lip reading wouldn't help if they cover their mouths lol. Besides, if she only gets to see and not hear, she may as well just sit in the nominations room with everyone else, it's the same thing!

Last edited:
Maybe she will see the nominations board. i.e. not who makes the nominations but who is and isn't getting points?

Actually, I reckon this is it. The BB FB post says "Tully sees every nomination" and I doubt they would make it too similar to last week's. Might be similar to George's superpower last year when he shot himself in the foot and managed to get himself evicted.

Actually, I reckon this is it. The BB FB post says "Tully sees every nomination" and I doubt they would make it too similar to last week's. Might be similar to George's superpower last year when he shot himself in the foot and managed to get himself evicted.

To see them without hearing them would be pretty hard for her to get much out of. To see and hear them ALL would be a seriously awesome super power ... so I'm thinking she will see the tally board only as that is beneficial but also not a crazily good superpower.

Except George stuffed up his superpower didn't he? Was still up for eviction and got voted out haha

Back