Skip to main content

What Will be Tullys Nominations Super Power?

tedfthis

OLD Member, Gold Coast
They are recycling the nominations super powers from previous series. We have seen the one where a housemate gets to double 2 peoples points and one where they get to listen in to 3 housemates nominating.

What are some other good ones that they could use? I would like to see the one that wins the Showdown get to swap THREE people on Thursday night, that would really stir things up and nobody could feel really safe.

Several of them are going under the radar, because of the enormous amount of air-time that Ben has been given. Channel 9 must have thought he might be a cash cow for them. I wonder just how many save votes are made, in total.

I'm not sure if I'm correct but I think she gets the power to swap 1 nominated HM with a safe HM. Don't quote me on that though.

They could make a housemate's nominations not count.

They could redirect all votes for one housemate to another.

Last edited:
Joelzie wrote: "I'm not sure if I'm correct but I think she gets the power to swap 1 nominated HM with a safe HM. Don't quote me on that though."

That would be a lit lame IMO.

Last edited:
TOMORROW, an AMAZING SUPERPOWER will put the Nominations in a SPIN!

From twitter, not sure but maybe theres a reason for the word 'spin' being used? Or maybe its the usual overhyping. haha

From twitter, not sure but maybe theres a reason for the word 'spin' being used? Or maybe its the usual overhyping. haha

Maybe she will have to spin a big wheel with all the housemates faces on it and whoever it lands on gets added to the list of nominees?

Haha. I dunno.

She already has a superpower - the ability to cry on command.

Whatever it is tomorrow no doubt she'll cry.

Shooting spiderwebs out her wrists.
But remember Tully, with great power comes great responsibility.

Whatever it is, I imagine it will allow her to avoid nominations. That's what the BB producers would want to keep things interesting.

Back