Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

I love listening to piano... & this guy is really great ... he does a lot of 70's. 80's stuff too .. his interpretation of the songs is lovely..

Having a blast from the past.
Sounds like my life everyday! LOL! :D

I bought my ticket today see this legend in concert next year. One of my favourite songs of his.🤩

Love you, Sir Elton John.❤️

Yes he is a legend, so many great songs from Elton John. This was another big hit when it was released back in the day. I remember playing it on some old "Party Tapes" audio cassette tapes which we had in the house when I was younger. I just did a quick search on ebay and someone is actually selling the exact same one that we had when I was younger. Going to add some pictures here of them for nostalgia and memories!
There you go first cab off the rank on this cassette collection is none other than "I'm Still Standing" by "Elton John". Cheers! :D

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600 (1).jpgs-l1600 (2).jpg

Sounds like my life everyday! LOL! :D

Yes he is a legend, so many great songs from Elton John. This was another big hit when it was released back in the day. I remember playing it on some old "Party Tapes" audio cassette tapes which we had in the house when I was younger. I just did a quick search on ebay and someone is actually selling the exact same one that we had when I was younger. Going to add some pictures here of them for nostalgia and memories!
There you go first cab off the rank on this cassette collection is none other than "I'm Still Standing" by "Elton John". Cheers! :D

View attachment 59168View attachment 59170View attachment 59171

That party tapes cassettes has some great songs on it. Fabulous that Elton John is the first cab off the rank. 😍

Thanks for sharing the pictures. 😊

Back