Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Well this song takes me back, yes we used to have a "music" class back in primary school back then and I surely do remember us students dancing away to this song back in 1988 when it was released. I remember the teacher putting the old cassette tape in the player and pressing the old 'play' button...lol :D

I think we also used this song back then when we used to play "musical chairs" in music class...LOL! Cheers!

In honour of Alanis playing in Calgary tonight… I remember listening to this album in school and feeling like such a badass because she swears on a few songs.

This has to be one of my favourite all time covers. Matthew’s version covers so much ground from complete devastation to the angst and anger of the original. If I didn’t know it was a cover I’d believe he wrote the song himself.

I
Well this song takes me back, yes we used to have a "music" class back in primary school back then and I surely do remember us students dancing away to this song back in 1988 when it was released. I remember the teacher putting the old cassette tape in the player and pressing the old 'play' button...lol :D

I think we also used this song back then when we used to play "musical chairs" in music class...LOL! Cheers!

I like the original Aussie 'chug chug chugga' version better, more tacky!😂

Don't know why but when I heard this song it sort of sounds a little similar to this one from Robbie Williams...

I was about to say exactly that. It does have a distinct Robbie Williams, Let me Entertain You sound to it.
I also didn't know that Brian Cox, the TV physicist played the keyboards on one of D Ream's singles.

Currently at work with Spotify playing Oasis Radio. Great playlist. Including one of my favourite bands in the late 90's early 2000's. Embrace.

Last edited:
Back