Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Yes here's the official intro theme song for Masterchef Australia...lol. It's been used since the show started back in 2009 and it's still used to this day. I guess it's the old saying "if it ain't broke then don't fix"...lol. Cheers! :D

And probably what led to them getting Katy on for appearance on the show.
I absolutely love Katy, but I think that was a genuinely awesome entertaining episode. ❤️

And probably what led to them getting Katy on for appearance on the show.
I absolutely love Katy, but I think that was a genuinely awesome entertaining episode. ❤️

Cheers for that mate, you know I actually don't remember Katy Perry being on Masterchef at all? After you mentioned it here I actually did a search on youtube and noticed that she was on the show recently going by the new judges. I was thinking she was on the show back many years ago and I missed that episode...lol.

Yes I don't watch it as much these days as I did many years ago when it replaced Big Brother on channel 10.

Cheers! :D

I was looking through the music on my laptop I have bought (or otherwise collected) over the years and wondering why I'd ever bought a number of albums in the 80s and 90s. I nearly started a thread What's the most embarrassing album you've ever bought? And I'd have nominated Dire Straits' Brothers in Arms as mine. They were huge in the 80s, track after track. And I hate to admit I went to one of their concerts.

But there's this track, which really is quite beautiful, not to mention that killer bassline. It really is a masterpiece.

I was looking through the music on my laptop I have bought (or otherwise collected) over the years and wondering why I'd ever bought a number of albums in the 80s and 90s. I nearly started a thread What's the most embarrassing album you've ever bought? And I'd have nominated Dire Straits' Brothers in Arms as mine. They were huge in the 80s, track after track. And I hate to admit I went to one of their concerts.

But there's this track, which really is quite beautiful, not to mention that killer bassline. It really is a masterpiece.

My most embarassing album I ever bought was actually a single on cassette, it was the song "Finally" by "Ce Ce Peniston". Seriously I don't know why I bought this single on cassette, it's definitely the most embarrassing album or single that I ever bought! LOL! :shamefully:

I know of a CD that my mate bought back in the 90's which was one of those "unauthorised live releases" of a live concert of "Phil Collins". The cd was labelled "In The Air Tonight". Anyway this is a true story my mate hated that CD that much that one night he took it with him when we walked to the local shopping centre and he thew that damn CD onto the roof of that shopping centre! Well that shopping centre hasn't changed much since the 90's I wonder if that CD is still there on the roof somewhere? LOL! That CD literally was "In The Air" on that night! lol Cheers! :D

Was shopping at Coles today and here is a couple of their in-store songs I heard today. I tell ya they really had the music cranking in the store today it just seemed alot louder than usual...lol. Lucky I was wearing some flared pants to fit right in with their music playlist lately..LOL! :D ;)

…when I was a teenager + I couldn’t make up my mind who I was in love with the most… Suzie Quatro / Blondie / Stevie Nix / Linda Rondstat / the lead singer of The New Seekers or the lead singer of The Middle Of The Road etc but I probably was the most in love with Suzie Quatro (I saw her in concert about 2 years ago methinks and man!… she’s still so hot!… I never said this to my sweet beloved wife of course lol!… she sounded exactly like her records… such good quality)… but as I was saying… I was probably most in love with Suzi Quatro because of this song because at the 1:35 mark she does a deep breath that used to make me ‘chew my Juicy Fruits’ real fast let’s say… (I was so pathetic at that age that when she got to that mark I would play it just to that mark over and over again lol!)… anyway… I just love this song (probably for the wrong reasons lol!)… cheers.

Last edited:

Went through a pretty rough breakup a couple of months back. Had this one come on my spotify radio today and, man, its exactly what I needed in my life at the moment.

Back