Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Finally as we are nearly post Covid (knock on wood)
What a great award's show recognizing The Weekend & this

Hi there BBpenguin88, sadly I can't always see all your video's posted here in Australia because of geoblocking etc. Do you see all the video's on youtube posted from us down here in Australia over there? In your last reply to my song I don't have a clue what song you have posted I just get a "video unavailable" message in the youtube window.

Hi there BBpenguin88, sadly I can't always see all your video's posted here in Australia because of geoblocking etc. Do you see all the video's on youtube posted from us down here in Australia over there? In your last reply to my song I don't have a clue what song you have posted I just get a "video unavailable" message in the youtube window.
it was pink's full performance w/her daughter let me try again & thanks for the heads up
As far as I can tell (touch wood) I've seen all the videos posted in the last 10 pages or so of this thread..
It's not so much geoblocking
It's a money grab from the US side I think ...so I assume clicking like means you see both these videos? 8 18 am my time byeeeee

Last edited:
it was pink's full performance w/her daughter let me try again & thanks for the heads up
As far as I can tell (touch wood) I've seen all the videos posted in the last 10 pages or so of this thread..
It's not so much geoblocking
It's a money grab from the US side I thinkg

Hi thanks for that, I can now see both those music video's. They always play this new tune on the radio here from Pink...

Ok it's 8am over there. It's 1:30am down here in Melbourne...lol. Almost lunchtime I reckon! Ha! catch ya later!

Last edited:
Hi thanks for that, I can now see both those music video's. They always play this new tune on the radio here from Pink...

I love to post music I'm a nurse & a life long Californian. Fully vaccinated, we are thisclose to live music like the Billboard awards. However, if you see a video I post is blocked please let me know. There is no point in messing up this fine thread
More music, fewerr words
Practical magic spell making followed by Stevie Nicks singing Crystal
Stevie & Lindsay Landslide

I love to post music I'm a nurse & a life long Californian. Fully vaccinated, we are thisclose to live music like the Billboard awards. However, if you see a video I post is blocked please let me know. There is no point in messing up this fine thread
More music, fewerr words
Practical magic spell making followed by Stevie Nicks singing Crystal
Stevie & Lindsay Landslide

Hi I think I did see a couple of earlier video posts that you replied to other members where they seemed to be also blocked from viewing on my computer here. I just like to see and hear what music you are posting which is why I let you know I couldn't see the video you had posted earlier. It's all good... :)

Here's one for those of you who remember the original Microsoft Windows 95 installation CD? Yep you guessed it, it included this music video on that CD! LOL! Also back then if you could play this song on your computer with no glitches you had a pretty decent computer back then! LOL! Also back then being before many even had the internet yet, it was also the only music video you could watch on your computer...lol. Makes you think how great it is now with youtube and the massive range of tunes to watch and listen to. Massive online jukebox you could say! Cheers! :D

Hi I think I did see a couple of earlier video posts that you replied to other members where they seemed to be also blocked from viewing on my computer here. I just like to see and hear what music you are posting which is why I let you know I couldn't see the video you had posted earlier. It's all good... :)

Here's one for those of you who remember the original Microsoft Windows 95 installation CD? Yep you guessed it, it included this music video on that CD! LOL! Also back then if you could play this song on your computer with no glitches you had a pretty decent computer back then! LOL! Also back then being before many even had the internet yet, it was also the only music video you could watch on your computer...lol. Makes you think how great it is now with youtube and the massive range of tunes to watch and listen to. Massive online jukebox you could say! Cheers! :D

(cough) I fully intended to lurk somewhat on tnis Forum. However, I'm pleased to interact w/whomever. BBaus is so interesting to me compared to BBusa & BBcan. I watched all of last series in a binge before this one began. So many puzzling expresslons. I'm followig along better now. Melissa the sheep farmer was really difficult expecially when she, Nick & Danny plotted. Anyway, good to know some Microsoft Windoze history. This Forum has an interesting group of folk w/much to contribute beside BBaus. Cheers for all the information kia ora oi oi oi
Beyonce Girls live at Coachella

(cough) I fully intended to lurk somewhat on tnis Forum. However, I'm pleased to interact w/whomever. BBaus is so interesting to me compared to BBusa & BBcan. I watched all of last series in a binge before this one began. So many puzzling expresslons. I'm followig along better now. Melissa the sheep farmer was really difficult expecially when she, Nick & Danny plotted. Anyway, good to know some Microsoft Windoze history. This Forum has an interesting group of folk w/much to contribute beside BBaus. Cheers for all the information kia ora oi oi oi
Beyonce Girls live at Coachella

Hi there, you know I haven't watched one single episode of BB since it's been on channel 7 here in Australia? LOL! I just hang around these forums. Who needs the pre-recorded tv show? Ha! Seriously. Yes I think i'm showing my age with the history of Windows 95 and it's exciting music video! LOL! Cheers! :D

Hi there, you know I haven't watched one single episode of BB since it's been on channel 7 here in Australia? LOL! I just hang around these forums. Who needs the pre-recorded tv show? Ha! Seriously. Yes I think i'm showing my age with the history of Windows 95 and it's exciting music video! LOL! Cheers! :D

a
Do you know anything about Amiga computers? Ran both Windoze & Apple OS
What about a kaypro...the 50 lb "portable" computer w/a shoulder strap w/eigbern green or amber fonts LOL

Do you know anything about Amiga computers? Ran both Windoze & Apple OS
What about a kaypro...the 50 lb "portable" computer w/a shoulder strap w/eigbern green or amber fonts LOL

LOL! I do remember the old Amiga and the Commodore 64 computers. I never had one but my mates had them back in the late 80's. I got into computers around 1996 whilst working as an electronics technician. I had to type out and print testing procedures for various products that we manufactured back in those days. But I do remember using some really old computers in primary school with just the green coloured monitors etc. Then in high school we used the old Apple Macintosh Classic 2 computers or something like that. They were like an all in one brick with a one colour monitor. But I tell you they were fun to use back in the early 90's. I still remember most of us students all had the program installed on them called "Apple Jam", which was basically a chatting program to communicate from one computer to another. Oh how many times our teacher would know we were all playing up as half the computer class would start giggling while the teacher was talking up the front...lol. The teacher would then quickly run around the room and see who had the "Apple Jam" program running and what we were all laughing at and then we would all get detention after class for running that program! LOL! Remember these were the days before the internet and mobile phones...lol

Anyway this old song and the stuff in the background reminds me of those old computers...lol

Last edited:
LOL! I do remember the old Amiga and the Commodore 64 computers. I never had one but my mates had them back in the late 80's. I got into computers around 1996 whilst working as an electronics technician. I had to type out and print testing procedures for various products that we manufactured back in those days. But I do remember using some really old computers in primary school with just the green coloured monitors etc. Then in high school we used the old Apple Macintosh Classic 2 computers or something like that. They were like an all in one brick with a one colour monitor. But I tell you they were fun to use back in the early 90's. I still remember most of us students all had the program installed on them called "Apple Jam", which was basically a chatting program to communicate from one computer to another. Oh how many times our teacher would know we were all playing up as half the computer class would start giggling while the teacher was talking up the front...lol. The teacher would then quickly run around the room and see who had the "Apple Jam" program running and what we were all laughing at and then we would all get detention after class for running that program! LOL! Remember these were the days before the internet and mobile phones...lol

Anyway this old song and the stuff in the background reminds me of those old computers...lol

nice
Amiga was amazi g the agnus chip a friend had an amiga 2000
took it to work (physician) & amazed them by using eitnre an IBM or Apple floppy disc
he could run them faster than their home machie
he could also transfer data so an apple or ibm flopppy could be played on the different OS so interest g. thanks for the chat

nice
Amiga was amazi g the agnus chip a friend had an amiga 2000
took it to work (physician) & amazed them by using eitnre an IBM or Apple floppy disc
he could run them faster than their home machie
he could also transfer data so an apple or ibm flopppy could be played on the different OS so interest g. thanks for the chat

Cool. The PC that i'm using now was one that I put together back in 2004. LOL yes it's 17 years old! I have mentioned on here a few times that it really struggles to keep up with many modern websites now including this forum. It's only a matter of time until there's some sort up update on these forums then I won't be able to access them on this old dinosaur anymore...lol. You'd better be sitting down before you laugh as you may fall over when you keep reading...lol This computer I am using right now has both a 3.5inch and a 5 1/4 inch floppy disk drives installed in the tower! LOL! Seriously I am stuck in the past I reckon! LOL! Cheers! O_O o_O 😲 :D

Cool. The PC that i'm using now was one that I put together back in 2004. LOL yes it's 17 years old! I have mentioned on here a few times that it really struggles to keep up with many modern websites now including this forum. It's only a matter of time until there's some sort up update on these forums then I won't be able to access them on this old dinosaur anymore...lol. You'd better be sitting down before you laugh as you may fall over when you keep reading...lol This computer I am using right now has both a 3.5inch and a 5 1/4 inch floppy disk drives installed in the tower! LOL! Seriously I am stuck in the past I reckon! LOL! Cheers! O_O o_O 😲 :D
if ilt aint broke why fix it
I'm a life long California
However, I've also lived in Ohio w/many Amish friends
They use zero electricity among other modern conveniences
Modern is overated LOL

haha less computer chat more music
Ray Charles & Diana Krall (aka Mrs Elvis Costello)
You don't know me
Diana is extraordinary in concert
She was a jazz piamist for many years before she was persuaded to add her sultry voice mmmmm
When I look in your eyes

Come and suck on the walls and the furniture
Make yourself at home, baby
In the bower of bliss

Such a beautiful thing it is to fornicate
Just fill me, fill me up, I'll levitate
I'll overflow, I'm so overcome
I'll float on fluid fire

Oh, I'm the best place you've ever been

Come and swing from the plasma chandeliers
Come and slip downstream to the root of your fears
To the heart of your desire