Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

...sorry folks... I'm in a nostalgic mood at the moment... so here it comes... ready yourselves... cheers.

...this song was one my ultimate top 10 non-Beatles songs in the 60's when it was released... I love it!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...for the people that like the original with Frank Sinatra Junior and Nancy Sinatra...

...for those that like the remake like me with Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams... cheers.

...my sweet darling wife and I saw his last ever concert in Sydney before he died and when Robin sang this I had shivers and goosebumps throughout the whole song... it's so sad that he is not still with us... his voice was always perfect... I miss his immense voice... cheers.

...this will be one of the songs that will be played at my funeral... I have such an affinity with this song... it has always moved me...

...I grew up listening to this version that was sung by 'Flake'... an Aussie group... I love this version best to be honest... they seem to sing it with more feeling and passion for me... the guitar work in the middle of the song is just pure magic and so beautiful to listen too by miles... I love it... cheers.

...my sweet darling wife and I have been to 4 of Dennis Loccoriere's Live concerts when he has visited Australia... we have had our photo's taken with him after the concerts when he does the 'meet the fans' bit after the show... he is such a fantastically nice polite guy that genuinely loves to meet his fans... I just love this song when he sings it Live... cheers.

...I just so love Marianne Faithfull's soft mellow voice in her early days... it truly was beautiful... so many songs to choose from so here are just but two of them... cheers.

Back