Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Sting had gathered friends for a concert in Tuscany. However 9/11 changed the tenor of their gathering
A Thousand Years Perfect Love Gone Wrong

Just curious, what was your first concert or favourite live version of your favourite music?

I have never been to a concert...lol. I was going to go to a Metallica concert many years ago but never ended up going to it.

Closest thing to a concert I have is probably hearing a few live bands playing in some pubs when I was younger...? lol

I do remember being younger Metallica had released a live box set which was called "Live Shit Binge & Purge". I never ended up buying the original box set as I think they were all sold out in record time when it was released back in the 1990's. But I do remember purchasing the original CD's and the book from this box set separately from a little shop here in Melbourne called "Metal Labyrinth". Those that are into metal and used to frequent the CBD of Melbourne back in the 1990's would remember this little gem of a shop which was located just a short walk down the road from Flinders St Station here in Melbourne which I think they call "Banana Alley". Cheers!

I have never been to a concert...lol. I was going to go to a Metallica concert many years ago but never ended up going to it.

Closest thing to a concert I have is probably hearing a few live bands playing in some pubs when I was younger...? lol

I do remember being younger Metallica had released a live box set which was called "Live Shit Binge & Purge". I never ended up buying the original box set as I think they were all sold out in record time when it was released back in the 1990's. But I do remember purchasing the original CD's and the book from this box set separately from a little shop here in Melbourne called "Metal Labyrinth". Those that are into metal and used to frequent the CBD of Melbourne back in the 1990's would remember this little gem of a shop which was located just a short walk down the road from Flinders St Station here in Melbourne which I think they call "Banana Alley". Cheers!

Awww...I've been to a lot of concerts in a wide range of music. I play piano & my family loves classical music including opera. I also love jazz & even country or bluegrass. Any music live is my fave.

Just curious, what was your first concert or favourite live version of your favourite music?
First concert, Metallica.
Favourite live? Each concert is special in its own right. But I love the live version Manchester Orchestra did of "Black Mile to the Surface". Not really live per se, but recorded off the floor. The mix and transitions between songs on this one is incredible.

Back