Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Josh Pyke's new stuff is amazing.

"Sew My Name" is such an awesome song, I suggest you all listen to it too.

Can't sleep. Dazed and Confused. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• jimmyp.gif
    jimmyp.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 64
  • buttrock.gif
    buttrock.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 64
Gotten into Sigur Rós accidentally on the back of impatiently awaiting my copy of Planet Earth in the mail..

[youtubevid]isQf2owYQHw[/youtubevid]

(Edit:Reading thread backwards.... high fives Ackbar.)
(Edit2:high fives Claire.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I lurve Sigur Ros!

I want to get a Sigur Ros ringtone, just because of the Chaser ticker headline on CNNNN a few years ago: "Sigur Ros ringtones fail to take off".

I'm currently listening to the Bjork greatest hits album, coincidentally. I think they should make a few songs together.

Oooh, thanks Clairebbbear. You just reminded me of a song I haven't heard in years, from when she was in The Sugarcubes. I LOVE this song! The video has some interesting imagery as well, very surreal. Me and my friend used to screech the high bits together, like a couple of dying cats. :rolleyes: :p ...

Birthday - The Sugarcubes

[youtubevid]BFQPNApwJGU[/youtubevid]

I have visitors coming to stay so I've been cleaning my house to the beautiful voice of K.D. Lang and her album Songs of the 49th Parallel.

After scottnat's post I was inspired to listen to Sigur Ros again. I don't have Takk (their 2005 album), only the untitled one and Agaetis Byrjom - in fact they've kind of slipped my mind over the last few years. I'm now inspired to go and get Takk, ostensibly as an Xmas present for someone but I bet I'll keep it for myself.

I love this video too:
[youtubevid]doc1eqstMQQ[/youtubevid]

No it's not Natamalie. I enjoy The Spice Girls in the same way that I enjoy ABBA. You can't deny it, they write a catchy pop song. :)

I've just switched around the CDs in my car and Travis' Invisible Band is one of them.

Hearing the song Sing - the original video of which features a food fight - prompted me to post this clip of them performing it on Top of The Pops (RIP). Always makes me laugh...

[youtubevid]81L0Ms7fkvo[/youtubevid]

Last edited:
Back