Skip to main content

Game What do you do when you can't sleep?

goodboy123

I mainly play light but still engaging games, such as Mario Kart or Yoshi's Wooly World
Or listen to music for an hour and draw something. I have heard about people trying to meditate, but I don't really like it because I find thinking almost nothing is impossible lol

Would you like to do something if you can't sleep, or you just like lying in bed?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've become tragically obsessed with empires (one of those match 3 of a kind type games)

Or more often than not, i'll treat myself to a lil spliff to help get some ZZzzzzZZzzz.

Yah, i agree with you on the meditating. Literally impossible to think "just go blank. think nothing. stop your inner monologue. slleeeeeep now"O_O

I mainly play light but still engaging games, such as Mario Kart or Yoshi's Wooly World
On Switch?

I find watching abit of youtube on the tv before bed helps me get tired. Never use my phone in bed anymore, learnt the hard way.
I hate lying in bed knowing I can't sleep, not knowing how long I won't be able to sleep for. Would usually just watch some telly in that case.

5mg of Valium. Although I prefer Temazepam because it wears off quicker so you have a clearer head in the morning, but they don't sell it where I live.

If you're awake and can't sleep the last thing you should do is be looking at your phone, regardless if it's blue light or whatever:

Back