• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Game What do you do when you can't sleep?

goodboy123

I mainly play light but still engaging games, such as Mario Kart or Yoshi's Wooly World
Or listen to music for an hour and draw something. I have heard about people trying to meditate, but I don't really like it because I find thinking almost nothing is impossible lol

Would you like to do something if you can't sleep, or you just like lying in bed?

Last edited by a moderator:

el'coopo

Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I've become tragically obsessed with empires (one of those match 3 of a kind type games)

Or more often than not, i'll treat myself to a lil spliff to help get some ZZzzzzZZzzz.

Yah, i agree with you on the meditating. Literally impossible to think "just go blank. think nothing. stop your inner monologue. slleeeeeep now"O_O

BBantUK07

The Legit Boss 💵
I mainly play light but still engaging games, such as Mario Kart or Yoshi's Wooly World
On Switch?

I find watching abit of youtube on the tv before bed helps me get tired. Never use my phone in bed anymore, learnt the hard way.
I hate lying in bed knowing I can't sleep, not knowing how long I won't be able to sleep for. Would usually just watch some telly in that case.

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
5mg of Valium. Although I prefer Temazepam because it wears off quicker so you have a clearer head in the morning, but they don't sell it where I live.

If you're awake and can't sleep the last thing you should do is be looking at your phone, regardless if it's blue light or whatever: