Skip to main content

What damned song can't you get out of your head today?

Bad blood by taylor swift!!! I need this song eradicated from my mind! It's so bad I am now singing it out loud wherever I go without realising it.

Maybe I'm the only person, not sure, but I honestly can't stand that fifty shades of grey song, earned it. His voice is amazing, but really the song gets on my nerves a every time I hear it. I don't even know why

Maybe I'm the only person, not sure, but I honestly can't stand that fifty shades of grey song, earned it. His voice is amazing, but really the song gets on my nerves a every time I hear it. I don't even know why

I won't tell you why its in my head then!

Witty Banter made me reflect. This song got me through my 12 Steps. I literally played it over and over for a full year.

Anyone who is battling addiction, be strong, be focused and most importantly don't fall down. Given that I am an A grade cunt, if I can do it, any fuckhead can. Xo

And as a side note, if you know where to look you can still see the scars from my strawberry burn. Life has a way of leaving scars. Some you can see, some you can't.

pretty sure this is one of their originals, love it... if you dont have patience or time just listen from 2:40 onwards
ahhhhh love

these are awesome too

Back