Skip to main content

What could possibly replace I'm a Celeb?

I was so so so excited when I read that, then I realised the date and it broke my hopes and dreams.

But as the concept of Lisa of hosting Big Brother in Celebs spot next year does make sound like a reasonable plan.

I was so so so excited when I read that, then I realised the date and it broke my hopes and dreams.

But as the concept of Lisa of hosting Big Brother in Celebs spot next year does make sound like a reasonable plan.
It does, i did the same thing as well!

Has any Australian network picked up the rights to Hunted? (A UK series in which people go "on the run" for a month and are tracked down by a team of hunters). Easily my favourite new reality show of recent years - it has a classic reality TV vibe about it, and though the second season wasn't as good as the first it returned to form with a celeb special and third series.

4 years later and we are getting it… Hunted Australia.

246491055_1952018124976724_2879906882399102987_n.png

What's wrong with Chrissie? I'm basing my faith on the fact that Chris was the second funniest chaser after that firth guy

On the British show, the host could easily be a good captain on either team. He's really funny, talented and quick witted. Which helps keep the show on track. I don't really see Chrissie as being like that.

When she's hosted Have You Been Paying Attention. She seems just more happy to be there doing the role. May get the odd zinger out, but the nice constant comedic back and forth with the Panel isn't there as it is with Tom.

On the British show, the host could easily be a good captain on either team. He's really funny, talented and quick witted. Which helps keep the show on track. I don't really see Chrissie as being like that.

When she's hosted Have You Been Paying Attention. She seems just more happy to be there doing the role. May get the odd zinger out, but the nice constant comedic back and forth with the Panel isn't there as it is with Tom.
Like a really good comedian could run away with the show?

Back