Skip to main content

What Colour Hair Do You Have?

That's amazing that you went from black to blonde. I've heard of it naturally happening the other way around but not like that! My hair got naturally lighter as I got older as well. It was fine lighter when I had a tan but the darker brown/red looks much better with my complexion now that I've been making an effort to look after my skin and not let the sun get to it too much. I'm naturally quite pale but the moment sunlight hits me I go black lol.
I didn't have a lot of hair at birth but it was definitely very dark. I am fairly pink complexioned too so the grey feels cooler. Does that make sense? My questions to everyone now are how tall are you all and what colour eyes? I'm 5'2", Priya's height, with blue eyes.[DOUBLEPOST=1418427519][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ash Blonde...

How about you guys?
I always think of you as having very dark hair.

Sort of a light ash blonde with lighter steaks. I wanted to go platinum blonde, Gwendoline Stefani blonde, but my hairdresser gave me a look that said it all. Suggested some platinum streaks for a trial. She has seen me through some weird colours and styles over the years and probably was thinking about how much trouble it would be to change it sometime in the future, so I can't really complain.

So here I am, streaky blonde, with some natural white highlights coming through. Yeah, forgot to mention that hit about the hair turning white by itself, but only in some sections. If I had it all natural, I would look like a dark blonde bride of Frankenstein. Without the up do.
I know that look. My hairdresser would refuse to talk to me if I ever said I used Pantene.[DOUBLEPOST=1418427683][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dark brown. Have never dyed it, not sure I ever will.... Until I start going grey of course!
Embrace the grey! I am sure it will good excellent.

Remember when Skye would braid her hair and the braid would be all regrowth. Slightly odd to look at. Let your hair grow out and it will eventually be that look that's all the rage. Baliage or however it's spelled and whatever it's called?

Lol, my hairdresser asked me if I had balayage, nope just lazy. I did once try getting these lowlights in my hair but ended up with lighter regrowth, so I can't win.

My hair is such a mess, it's so unhealthy after years of abuse and neglect. I kind if fantasise about shaving it off and starting again, plus then I'd know my true hair colour!

Dammit, I now have that theme song going through my head. Well played :)
suffer_by_thewritingdragon-d63i6k6.gif

Pay backs are a bitch! lol

Mine is a light brown with natural highlights. I think my hairdresser said it was golden auburn or something. It's usually a little darker in winter and goes quite light in summer with all the sun. It's pretty thin, so it bleaches in the sun easily, it's also super long, I just got it cut and now it's down to just above my bum.

I didn't have a lot of hair at birth but it was definitely very dark. I am fairly pink complexioned too so the grey feels cooler. Does that make sense? My questions to everyone now are how tall are you all and what colour eyes? I'm 5'2", Priya's height, with blue eyes.[DOUBLEPOST=1418427519][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always think of you as having very dark hair.
Why? It's because of my avi right? I did have dark hair once upon a time... big mistake... it took forever to get back to my natural colour and my re growth looked grey in contrast to the dark brown/black...

I know that look. My hairdresser would refuse to talk to me if I ever said I used Pantene.[DOUBLEPOST=1418427683][/DOUBLEPOST]
Embrace the grey! I am sure it will good excellent.
I think I'll just wait until it goes white so I look like storm from x-men :poto:

I
Why? It's because of my avi right? I did have dark hair once upon a time... big mistake... it took forever to get back to my natural colour and my re growth looked grey in contrast to the dark brown/black...
It's your user name. I think of it as being a bit like Carmen Miranda. Such flair.

Well, right now I have a sorta orangey red hair colour, but my natural hair colour is... I think mousey brown? I've changed my hair so much over the years though. I've had the same colour hair (which I actually "made" myself at the hairdressers haha) for most of this year though, which might be a record. I really like it though, and I think it's a nice contrast with the general black of my facial hair.

I had curly blonde hair as a kid, which I wouldn't mind still having really!

Blue roan. Black with white through it.

(Not that I mind - I am 'killing time' right now anyway.... But why is this a thread?!)

Back