Skip to main content

Week 3 Eviction - Who do you want to save?

Who do you want to save?

• David

Votes: 84 39.6%
  • Travis

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Skye

Votes: 49 23.1%
  • Cat

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Aisha

Votes: 18 8.5%
  • Lisa

Votes: 15 7.1%
  • Jake

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
Jake is so fucked this week unless he ramps it up with Skye.
I was going to say he's fucked either way because he'd so obviously be doing so to save himself, but I'm afraid too many of Skye's tweeny fans wouldn't see through it and would save him because OMG soooo cute their [sic] in love!!!!! And she's 150% safe, just to shit me.

I voted for Cat but I'm glad Dave is popular. He's doing the right things but the housemates are treating him like crap!
Sure, he says some silly things, but why should he be singled out when Travis and Jake act like dicks the entire time..
"He's playing the game"? Well no shit! Isn't that the point of all of this?!

I voted for Cat but I'm glad Dave is popular. He's doing the right things but the housemates are treating him like crap!
Sure, he says some silly things, but why should he be singled out when Travis and Jake act like dicks the entire time..

SO much hypocrisy this year-

Ryan nominates Skye for bad manners while picking his nose
Lisa aged 29 who walks around in a bikini nominates Cat for being tool old to wear a sports bra and shorts
Sam nominates David for playing the game while Sam strategically voting using his superpower.

I wanted to throw something at the tv last night.

Hopefully if he survives this week he'll see that openly obsessing about strategy puts a target on your back, at least with this crew, but I agree that they're missing the point.

SO much hypocrisy this year-

Ryan nominates Skye for bad manners while picking his nose
Lisa aged 29 who walks around in a bikini nominates Cat for being tool old to wear a sports bra and shorts
Sam nominates David for playing the game while Sam strategically voting using his superpower.

I wanted to throw something at the tv last night.

And let's not forget Sandra voting for David because she felt "betrayed." BITCH, you were talking smack about him with everyone else DURING PAIRS.

Do you think David has enough support to get the text messages to save though? He doesn't seem to have much sway one way or the other on social media.

Do you think David has enough support to get the text messages to save though? He doesn't seem to have much sway one way or the other on social media.

I was wondering this myself. I think Australians love an underdog, and to me he seems to be the underdog of this series. If I were to vote, I'd vote for him - just because I'm not sure of his following - and Aisha, because I'm afraid she might fall through the cracks.

Back