Skip to main content

Week 3 Eviction - Who do you want to save?

Who do you want to save?

• David

Votes: 84 39.6%
  • Travis

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • Skye

Votes: 49 23.1%
  • Cat

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Aisha

Votes: 18 8.5%
  • Lisa

Votes: 15 7.1%
  • Jake

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters
I really hope David stays a bit longer and that we get rid of Lisa and Cat. I've said before that I find him interesting to watch. Seeing Cat drool overs taken guy and watching Lisa bitch and flounce around. Ugh. I'd be happy if this was the last week they were on my TV screen.
Lisa's comment about the geeks taking the cheerleaders and jocks hostage and killing them off one by one made me laugh. I'm a proud geek. Give me intelligent conversation over vapid instagram posturing and a better than everyone else attitude any day.

Skye is starting to grate on me. I found her entertaining the first few weeks and her starving African children remark made me laugh but she seems to fly off the handle quite easily and have very little insight into other people's behaviour.

Save everyone but Jake and Cat.

Yeah, those are the two least valuable to the show. So if save votes actually work that's who would most naturally go (as opposed to evict votes where they'd probably last to the end as they aren't targets).

Imagine if they keep bringing in more intruders and doing double evictions every week... Which totally matches the earlier pair gimmick - but this time "they left the house in two by two hurrah.. hurrah". Considering it's a short season, it's not entirely impossible! Haha

-Jake and... Cat this week?
-Katie and Dion.
-Gemma's height equals for two housemates.

I'd like to save David.

2014-10-02 01_13_41-GraphPad Prism - [Project1_Data 2].png
The first tally of "Likes" for the housemate nomination pictures that are up on Facebook. This is with only a few hours of them being posted up.

Last week it predicted Cat's safety, as well as Katie's eviction. It failed to predict Dion's eviction. Make of it what you will.
I initially thought Aisha would be at risk of leaving, but it seems that's not the case.

Reactions: PTT
I'm not a fan of Lisa or Skye but I would be really happy if Aisha and Travis went. They won't. But I hate their showmance. Aisha might be ok without Travis. But she doesn't seem to be very loud. Travis is just vile and makes me sick every time I see him on tv. He is foul.

Do you think Aisha has changed since she has stopped being partners with Lawson, or was the magic of Lawson blinding me to the faxt that Aisha is a very unremarkable housemate?

I think she's a fairly lovely girl, but she doesn't really add much. She was more adorable with Lawson, but ultimately I think she'd have a big impact on the house, with out detracting too much.

...Unless Jake does something remarkable this week ... his ASS is def out the door MONDAY.....hopefully LISAFER is right behind him and they can split a cab ride to the club to join Tim & Tully...

Was the 2 evictions next week a surprise for us or just the housemates?

I guess they needed to do something exciting during MNL..

Was the 2 evictions next week a surprise for us or just the housemates?

I guess they needed to do something exciting during MNL..

Definite surprise for us.

I really don't understand their tactics for bb this year. A double eviction twice following on from each other? It's screwed. I wish they hadn't even bothered with bb this year the way it's being treated.

Hmmm anyone hazard a guess at the format for the eviction show?
Votes are frozen at the start of show.
I think Skye will be most saved.
Then an eviction of possibly Jake or Travis (depends on this week's edit)
Lines reopen for half an hour or so...everyone panic votes on the last 5 there.
Lines close.
Aisha and Cat saved in no particular order.
Leaves Lisa, David, Jake/Travis (whichever didn't go) bottom three (in reality, David would be totally safe with highest saves after lines reopen).
Jake/Travis is safe. Leaving Lisa and David bottom 2. House is on edge. Everyone oooohhhhing and ahhhhinnnng..
David safe. Lisa goes. House shocked. Lisa crying...everyone around Lisa...cool kids look shocked. David stand awkwardly with no-one congratulating on his save. LeRy standing there rubbing his cheek stubble looking around trying to workout the connections.

Priya goes to diary room to explain how the relationships are going to form now.

Back