• Aisha

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • Lisa

Votes: 152 69.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was a poll (though I'm not sure how long it was open for) on the BB jump-in site, and I voted for Cat to be HoH, only because I wanted to see her do something that wasn't Lawson-related or crying. She seems pretty intelligent when she's not all faux-mance lovesick so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Theres no guarantees that being Head of House will mean that we dont see anything Lawson-Cat related, or that she wont cry. I think Big Brother will try to throw them together as much as possible this week, to try and increase the ratings and possibly cause controversy and get people talking about the programme. Tully & Drew kept the show running for a few weeks last year, while Tullys girlfriend was in the media. Dont they say that any publicity is good publicity?

Theres no guarantees that being Head of House will mean that we dont see anything Lawson-Cat related, or that she wont cry. I think Big Brother will try to throw them together as much as possible this week, to try and increase the ratings and possibly cause controversy and get people talking about the programme. Tully & Drew kept the show running for a few weeks last year, while Tullys girlfriend was in the media. Dont they say that any publicity is good publicity?
You make a good point. I just hope that she won't just do Lawson's bidding when she's HoH. The producers will definitely push that storyline - I thought they would've tried to push Leo and Cat together too.

You make a good point. I just hope that she won't just do Lawson's bidding when she's HoH. The producers will definitely push that storyline - I thought they would've tried to push Leo and Cat together too.

I think the producers might be keeping their powder dry with Leo, until they know which women are safe. I think Cat and Skye are safe, but Lisa and Aisha havent been tested too much. Katie didnt last long, once she was up for eviction. I still dont understand the demographic of people that vote, so with it being on at a later time this year, there might be more upset evictions. If my age group was voting, Travis and Ryan wouldnt be there, but until they nominate chicken man for going under the radar, we wont know whether he has a following or not.

I just hope Lisa stays but being a double eviction the odds might not be on her side. BUT THERE'S HOPE so thanks for the reminder to vote again :)

I hope Lisa stays a bit longer too, especially if her and Leo arent going to get on. I didnt like Katies bitchy and nasty ways, but I didnt want to see her evicted so soon. Even though she was a PITA and a snake, she did add something to the entertainment value and the programme sure as Hell needs something to give it a lift. What do Ryan, Sam, Jake, Dave, Aisha and Sandra bring to the mix? They should have made Travis Head of House on the proviso, that he doesnt touch or speak to Aisha for the week and give him the choice of immunity the following week, if he succeeds. His ego would make him accept and his lack of self control and the mentality of a 14 year old, would have him failing within 24 hours.

Update to the graph ahead of tomorrow's eviction.

Update.png

Travis currently on the least "likes", followed closely by David, then Jake, then Lisa.

Skye and Aisha look to be the safest. Cat looks like she will also scrape through.

I think that David, Travis and Jake have disappeared amongst some of the stories this week, and as a result they are in the most danger of being evicted.

This predicted Cat at most saved last week, and also predicted Katie's eviction. It failed to predict Dion leaving, but it did predict which housemates would fall into the bottom 3 (Katie, Dion and Travis). So if David, Travis, Jake or Lisa are one of your favourites, I would start worrying.

Save David, I say.

Reactions: PTT
I had Cat picked from her nomination on Wednesday, tonight she signed her eviction notice. I hope Lawson's girlfriend comes to the eviction tomorrow night and scratches her eyes out on stage.

David saved himself by putting Lisa in her place. Skye was never going anywhere but she just extended her vote lead by being nice to David.

Aisha and Jake did nothing, but so did Cat last week, and she got the highest number of votes. I think they will earn enough votes to survive just because its their first time up.

I had originally thought Travis would be booted on Tuesday, but I think Lisa's bitch-who-can-dish-it-but-can't-take-it act tonight sealed her fate. She'll be gone on Tuesday :)

Not quite too sure - was there a poll this week?

If there was no poll, it was definitely a producer based decision

I just can't remember if it was a your power based question.

Im fairly sure it was a poll - but who is to say its not a producer based decision regardless ha

David is saved after tonight's episode. Cat I think will remain because of her power as well.

It's going to be between Lisa/Travis/Jake. Very interesting.

Yes I do. There is no reasonable proof that the producers selected Cat to be head of house.
I agree also. The show is governed by a whole bunch of rules, especially as people are paying to vote (not sure about the HOH voting?) Regardless, they can't state the public votes and then rig the outcome. What does hold some credence for me is that there is an 'underground' public group voting to try to sway the outcome of votes. The rumour is that it is being managed through the 4chan site. 4chan members have worked together before to influence the outcome of this type of voting (and successfully, I might add).

I agree also. The show is governed by a whole bunch of rules, especially as people are paying to vote (not sure about the HOH voting?) Regardless, they can't state the public votes and then rig the outcome. What does hold some credence for me is that there is an 'underground' public group voting to try to sway the outcome of votes. The rumour is that it is being managed through the 4chan site. 4chan members have worked together before to influence the outcome of this type of voting (and successfully, I might add).

I'm sure the producers wouldn't have minded that Cat was selected as Head of House. Especially because of the whole Clawson saga.

I think at least for tonights eviction, Sam really did throw a wildcard in , It'll be interesting to see where Aisha sits after tonight (if she's not the evictee), if she's still in the mix. (Do we know with 7 Nominees how many if any theyre saving tonight also? Just the most saved? 2 most saved?)

She's the only nominee untrialled to the vote thus far, and alongside Jake, hasnt had the biggest presence this week.

I think her two moments that stick out for me this week was counselling Skye re: Jake while Travis was on hold, and her mock of Leo in the dressing room.

Aisha is this years Jade, she will make it to the last week because she's hot and has a 'relationship' with the footy head.

After last night David is safe as houses, along with Skye, but it is a huge toss up between the others.

Jake has done fuck all this week apart from being the topic of Skye's discussion over whether she should pursue him or Leo

Likewise with Travis who i reckon could be a chance of leaving.

If it was vote to evict Cat and Lisa would be gone for all money. I got no idea but i'm pretty sure Jake will be one of the evictees.

Jake surely, he hasn't been seen since???I forget.
Travis's lack of screen time is also a problem, but he could be saved by Lisa

I think at least for tonights eviction, Sam really did throw a wildcard in , It'll be interesting to see where Aisha sits after tonight (if she's not the evictee), if she's still in the mix. (Do we know with 7 Nominees how many if any theyre saving tonight also? Just the most saved? 2 most saved?)

She's the only nominee untrialled to the vote thus far, and alongside Jake, hasnt had the biggest presence this week.

I think her two moments that stick out for me this week was counselling Skye re: Jake while Travis was on hold, and her mock of Leo in the dressing room.

I think the only one pretty certain to go in the double eviction, would be David. The most saved to be announced tonight, could come from left field, like Cat did last week, but I think it will be Skye. With so many up for eviction, the votes will be spread more thinly than usual and it could only take maybe 50-100 extra save votes, to keep you safe. With one saved tonight and one evicted, it will still leave 5 of them up for eviction tomorrow. The 2nd eviction, could be a lottery.

With all the focus on David, Lisa, Cat I'm going to change my vote to Travis and Jake. The lack of screentime will kill them.

Back