• Aisha

Votes: 26 11.9%
  • Lisa

Votes: 152 69.7%
  • Jake

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe Jake and Lisa will go. According to my predictions - based on the header of this page, the closest to the last evicted housemate and is up for nomination will leave

Your closeness theory would lead to Jake and David assuming that neither of them are saved first eviction..

I voted David & Jake. They arent the ones I particularly want to go, but I cant see them having much support on the outside. I dont think Tim will be drumming up too much support for flat mate Jake.

Does anyone else feel as if we've seen hardly any footage of Jake doing stuff apart from with Skye and Lisa? I think that there has been a much more even spread of footage shown from each housemate as opposed to first few weeks of last year but I feel as if I haven't seen much from Jake or Ryan for that matter.

Jake and Ryan are about as anonymous as Ned & Kelly.

I originally thought Cat was a sure bet but now that the producers chose her as HoH, I'm not sure anymore.

Dave had a pretty cool Yes/No task that wasn't shown on TV either, so I don't think they want him to stay too badly.

I'm thinking David and Jake/Lisa. Not sure if they're willing to let Lisa go yet though... and Jake's an obvious favourite for them.

I originally thought Cat was a sure bet but now that the producers chose her as HoH, I'm not sure anymore.

Dave had a pretty cool Yes/No task that wasn't shown on TV either, so I don't think they want him to stay too badly.

I'm thinking David and Jake/Lisa. Not sure if they're willing to let Lisa go yet though... and Jake's an obvious favourite for them.

The producers didn't choose Cat to be head of house, she was voted to be head of house by the public.

Yes I do. There is no reasonable proof that the producers selected Cat to be head of house.

Not quite too sure - was there a poll this week?

If there was no poll, it was definitely a producer based decision

I just can't remember if it was a your power based question.

I don't know why, but I really feel like it may be Lisa and Jake. Those names just sound really accurate in my mind.

With respect i can't stand the looks on AISIA.. she reminds me a nasty mexican women. While CAT looks like a dry up sweetheart who needs a soup in the barth. I believe either aisia or Cat to be out of the house. i will toss on the coin and say CAT and the following week will be obviously aisia

Then it be sky to leave the house she is far too childish and she has the looks of a grown up lady to know better for the stop been childish. Then it will be onviously Travis to leave because he acts like sky just like a childish... and they both old enough to be a mother of 4 children and a father figuire to know better.
:vomit:.......MORON.........

I voted Lisa & Jake. Lisa because she has a very similar personality to Katie and Jake because he has added the least to the house out of those nominated. If he is evicted, you just know Sonia will make him rap on stage.

Not quite too sure - was there a poll this week?

If there was no poll, it was definitely a producer based decision

I just can't remember if it was a your power based question.
I can't remember there being another poll this week Either?

Here’s how I think it will play out:

David: He’s an outsider, hence has underdog status. As a result, this will keep him around for a bit, because if there’s anything people who watch this show love, it’s an underdog. I’d like to see him get the most saved votes just to rattle the other housemates and their belief systems, but I can’t say for sure if he’ll get it. Either way, he’s safe.

Skye: Safe. To a much lesser extent, I think she’s also getting the underdog vibe based on her being on the receiving end from a few of the others and being a bit on the outer, but she’s also been featured heavily in the edits this week. I don’t think the speculations about her playing up for the cameras, and other dramas (i.e cheating on heavily tattooed, bodybuilder boyfriend on the outside) will have an effect yet, but long term this kind of baggage can sink your chances of winning the prize. A good bet for getting most saved this week.

Cat: Really? Who is going to bet against her staying after the week she’s had? She’s had the top billing, and given that she’s not only survived every eviction so far, she somehow managed to get most saved last week. Who saw that coming? No way will she go.

Travis: An obnoxious, immature, but lovable idiot who’s been getting some positive edits lately. Also has a large fanbase, and is involved in a showmance. He won’t be going anywhere for a while.

Aisha: Hasn’t been put to the iron yet, so it’s hard to see where she will stand this week. We’ve recently seen bits of “mean girl” that was mentioned in her VT, but so far always behind the target’s back. If she can confront someone face to face with that sort of stuff, that could really give her a bump. There’s a possibility also that her votes might be split between Skye and Travis, so it’s really hard to call.

Jake: Possibility of going this week; his ties to last year’s winner might be a liability, either due to sour feelings from the public for being cast simply for that reason, or not meeting expectations that he might be as entertaining as said winner. He hasn’t come across as particularly entertaining in recent edits, so he could be in trouble.

Lisa: She’s gone. Her main contributions have been sullen looks, snarky jibes and attacks on others (both behind people’s backs and to their faces), and just a whole air of negativity and superiority. At least the bitches from last year were capable of having fun. She expressed shock that she was up this week, and probably thinks she’s the reason Skye was saved in the first eviction. She would’ve had a better chance of winning The Bachelor, I’d say. What a mess.

I can't remember there being another poll this week Either?
There was a poll (though I'm not sure how long it was open for) on the BB jump-in site, and I voted for Cat to be HoH, only because I wanted to see her do something that wasn't Lawson-related or crying. She seems pretty intelligent when she's not all faux-mance lovesick so it'll be interesting to see what happens.

Aisha - Will be second safe after Skye
Cat - Has the head of house and was far out ahead last week, would be a shock to see her go
Dave - Possibie evictee but he stands out from the rest and might work in his favour
Jake - Very likely to be evicted, will be amazing if he survives this
Lisa - Expected to be evicted but i wouldn't be that surprised to see her stay
Skye - Probably got enough votes to save her in the first 5 minutes of the lines being open
Travis - Very possible to leave this week. He could be forgotten about with Leo becoming the good looking bloke in the house, and he hasn't been seen since he was nominated

Back