Skip to main content

Week 2 Eviction - Who Do You Want To Save?

Who do you want to save?

• Cat

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • Dion

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Katie

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Priya

Votes: 107 61.8%
  • Travis

Votes: 10 5.8%

• Total voters
I hope Dion and Cat stay. Don't really care if the others go. Hopefully Priya goes. I find it weird she was portrayed at this loud, bombastic, tough character in the ads and the first week. Now she's flying under the radar.

119116b.gif

I guess the goal is to get Travis out, so saving Cat and Katie makes most sense. I know many don't seem to like Katie but she is a big character in the show and worthy of airtime. Dion and Priya should be fine.

I don't mind really. My favorites aren't nominated this week thank God. But I certainly have started to like Priya more than I did but she nominated David lol -_- and I think Cat is the most boring one out of those people up for eviction - I really don't like Travis but I think he gives us viewers drama (since he gets on peoples nerves) same as Katie (don't like her either) and if they are gone - the show would probably be boring and ALSO if they survive this week, they will surely get nominated next week (which gives David chance to probably survive nominations, if the 2 most annoying people are out - they will probably target David next)

But hmm at the end of the day I don't mind - I'd prefer Dion to stay as I love how he is around Jason :)

going to be spamming saves for travis, just so i can hopefully see how irritated you will all get after he isn't evicted

oooh, you might be right there...5 nominees usually means a double

Maybe it is just part of the new format where they save a person or two the night before eviction (eg. Saving Skye and Lisa pairing before the eviction the following night)? That means they would have 4 or 3 still up for eviction the following night.

According to betting odds Priya is favourite to be evicted. I'd say if you're thinking to vote, then do.
Pretty sure the bets were all wrong last year?

Plus, if the general consensus from the official BB Facebook (aka, tween voters) is anything to go by, then Katie and Travis are definitely gone. Thank god.

On the Facebook page, they have posted pictures of each housemate nominating. This is a graph tallying the number of "likes" accrued by each nominee.

Graph.png

Assuming this reflects the popularity of each nominee, it seems like it's going to be a close vote. Don't know what the margin of error on something like this would be, but I hope it ends up being accurate...

Pretty sure the bets were all wrong last year?

Plus, if the general consensus from the official BB Facebook (aka, tween voters) is anything to go by, then Katie and Travis are definitely gone. Thank god.
Thanks for reminding me - yes it was wrong quite often. But we shouldn't be complacent so need to vote. I've checked social media and was pleasantly surprised at how much Travis is hated - almost as much as Katie and a lot of love for Priya. Dion and Cat may be the most in danger as not much love or hate for them.

Back