Skip to main content

Week 2 Eviction - Who Do You Want To Save?

Who do you want to save?

• Cat

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • Dion

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Katie

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Priya

Votes: 107 61.8%
  • Travis

Votes: 10 5.8%

• Total voters
Actually... I have a Q re voting by sms.. Last time I voted was a few years ago on prepaid, but now the plan I'm on gives me unlimited free texts, does that include this 199 55 999 number too? Or is there a loophole that makes me have to pay for the pleasure? If it won't cost me then I will chuck Priya a nice little handful of votes. TIA

Actually... I have a Q re voting by sms.. Last time I voted was a few years ago on prepaid, but now the plan I'm on gives me unlimited free texts, does that include this 199 55 999 number too? Or is there a loophole that makes me have to pay for the pleasure? If it won't cost me then I will chuck Priya a nice little handful of votes. TIA

Usually it costs extra, for me it does anyway.

But check with your provider to be sure.

BUT PRIYA & CAT
I AM CONFLICTED

Reactions: mia
I don't want Cat or Priya to go. Wouldn't be upset over Dion, Travis or Katie leaving but would prefer Travis to go.

I want to save Katie and Priya, too bad I voted Priya in the poll from the 2 of them seeing Katie has bugger all votes here.

Usually it costs extra, for me it does anyway.

But check with your provider to be sure.

BUT PRIYA & CAT
I AM CONFLICTED

Thanks emojiology yeah I was thinking it might be extra.. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

No it wouldn't. The voting number is a premium sms and as such isn't included in unlimited texts.

Just In Case You Missed It, Here Are The Voting Details:
To Save.jpg
Voters under the age of 18 must seek bill payer’s permission. Salmat Digital. Helpdesk 1300 131 276. 190 and SMS votes cost $0.55 incl. GST. 190 calls from mobiles/payphones extra. Facebook voting available at www.facebook.com/BigBrotherAU. Voting freezes between 21.00 (AEST) on 29/09/14 and 22.00 (AEST) on 29/09/14 and closes at 21.00 (AEST) on 30/09/14. For T&Cs go to http://www.jump-in.com.au/bigbrother

View attachment 42067
Voters under the age of 18 must seek bill payer’s permission. Salmat Digital. Helpdesk 1300 131 276. 190 and SMS votes cost $0.55 incl. GST. 190 calls from mobiles/payphones extra. Facebook voting available at www.facebook.com/BigBrotherAU. Voting freezes between 21.00 (AEST) on 29/09/14 and 22.00 (AEST) on 29/09/14 and closes at 21.00 (AEST) on 30/09/14. For T&Cs go to http://www.jump-in.com.au/bigbrother
Yes I put Priya at the top because she's my favourite.

View attachment 42067

FTFY

ftfy.jpg

I'm prepaid with Virgin, premium SMS costs 55¢.

Lots of support for Priya on this forum. But we need to all vote! Even just a few bucks if you can! Or if you phone plan allows premium messaging!

Travis has the IQ of a Tickle Me Elmo, Dion has the personality of an indoor plant, Katie is a mix between Kim Kardashian and Shrek and I like Priya but I'd rather vote for Cat.

Back