Skip to main content

Week 1 Eviction - Which pair do you want to save?

Which pair do you want to save?

• Jake & Gemma

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Travis & Cat

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Skye & Lisa

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Dave & Sandra

Votes: 31 28.7%

• Total voters
You must be joking!!!!

You guys always talking about Travis just shows how much entertainment he brings.
MQ02nnY.gif

It is just too easy sometimes...

I imagine from those who vote (I'm not going to, due to the limited access were getting) that Skye and Lisa will probably get the most votes. Some for Lisa but most for Skye. Just she probably appeals to a youth audience (though it depends how many there is with the show on later). So I expect them to be safest.

Travis & Cat would probably get the second most votes, probably just because of Travis. Girls probably think he's hot.

Jake & Gemma probably get next most votes. Girls thinking Jake is cute.

Sandra & Dave will probably get the least. So probably Dave is going?

Well that's probably fair, but the question was 'who do you want to save?'

If I'm spending any money, it would be Skye and Lisa! I don't care at all for Gemma, Jake, David and Sandra... And I'd love to see the housemates choose between Travis and Cat.

I want to give Skye and Lisa the benefit of the doubt, that they can give more to the show. It would be a shame to see one of them go, especially from votes within the house.

Hey. Could you all use spoiler tags for those of us who haven't had the show broadcast yet?

;) ;)

I want Cat to stay but I voted David and Sandra just because Dave is quality viewing. I hope Gemma and/or Lisa go home.

All the 8yos are going to vote for Skye & Lisa, you can already see it above.

Hey. Could you all use spoiler tags for those of us who haven't had the show broadcast yet?

;) ;)

Why did you click on the thread? There's no spoiler in the title, but one would assume by clicking on the thread, you'd find out about the nominations results...

Despite of out of the 8 I would probably be more happy to see Travis go, due to the fact that he's pair up with Cat I would safe them...because if the House has to choose I think they will keep Travis!! buu

I honestly don't know. I'd probably like to see David and Sandra make it past this eviction, but considering only one HM will actually leave on Tuesday I'm happy to see either Jake, Lisa or Travis leave.

Preferably Jake or Travis as first evictee though - all their reactions would make epic viewing! It'll probably end up being Gemma though.

I'll vote David and Sandra as safe.
I missed tonights show - but how will only one person be evicted?? How will they decide who???

I actually really like Gemma, she brings entertainment to the show. Couldn't stop laughing at her tonight hahaha

I missed tonights show - but how will only one person be evicted?? How will they decide who???
The pair with the least amount of save votes by the public on Tuesday will face their fellow HM's, who will then vote to evict one of them face-to-face. The one half of a pair with the most votes by the HM's will be evicted alone.

Having the power to send someone home is such a big thing for the housemates, that I hope they all vote strategically. Why would you keep someone who'd beat you in the end?

We need to shake it up. Vote the so called 'Alpha's' out. If Travis n Cat were up for eviction, the other HMs would shit themselves. They already think that Gemma or Dave will be first to go. Be interesting what editing we see until eviction. When is eviction anyways?

Back