Skip to main content

Week 1 Eviction - Which pair do you want to save?

Which pair do you want to save?

• Jake & Gemma

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Travis & Cat

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Skye & Lisa

Votes: 37 34.3%
  • Dave & Sandra

Votes: 31 28.7%

• Total voters
jake and gemma. skye and lisa are a close second.

i really want travis or david out of the house first!

I honestly don't know. I'd probably like to see David and Sandra make it past this eviction, but considering only one HM will actually leave on Tuesday I'm happy to see either Jake, Lisa or Travis leave.

Preferably Jake or Travis as first evictee though - all their reactions would make epic viewing! It'll probably end up being Gemma though.

I'll vote David and Sandra as safe.

Travis and Cat, David and Sandra are pairs that I like.

I like Skye but don't like Lisa.

I want Jake and Gemma to go, don't like either of them.

Oops...I voted for Travis/Cat thinking your question was "vote to evict".

I hope Travis/Cat should get the least public votes. The housemates would definitely vote to evict Travis. So let's hope that this happens (please Australia, don't save these two - Cat will be safe I promise you!).

But the Australian public is totally predictable, they would save Travis/Cat because, oh, blokey-blokes can't be the first to be evicted. *sigh*

Last edited:
Cat and Travis are the only pair where I can tolerate/ like both of them

Lisa annoys me, David annoys me, and both Jake and Gemma annoy me

Although it'd be great if David & Sandra get the least saves and then the HMs vote David out

Jake and Gemma, because they have a chance of leaving... I really like Jake!
And I think Travis & Cat will be safe anyway... I just want David and sandra gone

tumblr_nc1ng1lwoZ1seuriqo1_250.gif

VOTE TO SAVE
DAVID & SANDRA
CALL 1902 55 95 03

SMS David or Sandra 199 55 999

I would love to see Travis and Cat leave purely based on the fact they don't bring entertainment to the house.
Even though I dont like Gemma, David and Lisa, they bring entertainment

I imagine from those who vote (I'm not going to, due to the limited access were getting) that Skye and Lisa will probably get the most votes. Some for Lisa but most for Skye. Just she probably appeals to a youth audience (though it depends how many there is with the show on later). So I expect them to be safest.

Travis & Cat would probably get the second most votes, probably just because of Travis. Girls probably think he's hot.

Jake & Gemma probably get next most votes. Girls thinking Jake is cute.

Sandra & Dave will probably get the least. So probably Dave is going?

I voted Travis and Cat, because....

1. I have cat in the sweeps
2. I'm afraid that if T & C are the pair with the lowest votes to save that the house will keep Travis over Cat.

If I was inclined to spend money and vote (which I'm not) I'd save either Gemma/Jake or David/Sandra just in hoping that they stay to annoy the hell out of the other HM's.
Gemma is gonski - shame.

I would love to see Travis and Cat leave purely based on the fact they don't bring entertainment to the house.
Even though I dont like Gemma, David and Lisa, they bring entertainment

You must be joking!!!!

You guys always talking about Travis just shows how much entertainment he brings.

You must be joking!!!!

You guys always talking about Travis just shows how much entertainment he brings.
His boyish good looks bring me entertainment for sure. Other than that, he is incredibly annoying and obnoxious - That isn't entertaining to me, mind you. ;)

Back