Skip to main content

Week 1 Eviction - Which pair do you want GONE?

Which pair do you want evicted?

• Sandra & David

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Jake & Gemma

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Travis & Cat

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Skye & Lisa

Votes: 12 13.2%

• Total voters
It's alright Trala baby, they're gunna shave Davie's beard off then boot him out the door anyway, just to piss him off :p oh & you too, they wanna piss you off too :roflmao:

Reactions: Tee
It's alright Trala baby, they're gunna shave Davie's beard off then boot him out the door anyway, just to piss him off :p oh & you too, they wanna piss you off too :roflmao:
Go make yourself a sandwich.

You are hateful when you are hungry!

Public picks the pair to begone, HMs pick one of the pair to leave the house, therefore one stays.

So really voting is a waste of money this week[DOUBLEPOST=1411370354][/DOUBLEPOST]Public picks the pair to begone, HMs pick one of the pair to leave the house, therefore one stays.

So really voting is a waste of money this week

Travis is ignorant, entitled and thinks he's always right. The only HM I hate more is Gemma, but unfortunately a part of me wants both of these idiots to survive the eviction so they can get into more arguments. I'm curious to watch the meathead vs the giant.

its slowly turning into survivor voting.... Next season if there is one, it will be pre-recorded entirely - that'll be a BB first :)

Travis is ignorant, entitled and thinks he's always right. The only HM I hate more is Gemma, but unfortunately a part of me wants both of these idiots to survive the eviction so they can get into more arguments. I'm curious to watch the meathead vs the giant.

Was thinking the same thing! I'd like to see Travis & Cat with the most votes, the HMs vote to keep Travis with Cat being evicted.

No way, when was the last time someone attractive left the first week?

I cant think of any?

Damian was and always will be a babe in my eyes!!!

10011992_811641798863490_8983646838903026551_o.jpg

I bet you any money, that Travis and Cat are voted, and the house evicts Cat because 'youes don't be de hoe'.

Back