Skip to main content

Week 1 Eviction - Which pair do you want GONE?

Which pair do you want evicted?

• Sandra & David

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Jake & Gemma

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Travis & Cat

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Skye & Lisa

Votes: 12 13.2%

• Total voters
If it was a straight forward, single eviction, I'd definitely say David and/or his pair.

But I think a lot of people want to see the housemates choose between Travis & Cat. Don't throw votes their way!

Shouldn't the question be which HM we want gone? Only one person gets evicted.

How does evictions work this year? I thought they got evicted in pairs?

How does evictions work this year? I thought they got evicted in pairs?

The pair with lowest vote to save goes before the HMs, I'm assuming and they choose who they want evicted. I don't know if the HMs go back to diary room and vote or they discuss as a group. I'm sure someone else on the forum knows more than I do lol

I didn't hear anything mentioned about just 1 housemate being evicted, maybe I'll have to re-watch it. If that's true and the housemates choose, I recon the HOH will choose.

I'm actually wanting Cat gone. I like her but she doesn't add anything to the house entertainment-wise. I don't think she's a boring person but she's boring to watch on tv.

Who I want evicted: Lisa

Who will be evicted: Gemma

That's my take on it all at the moment :)

Well if pairs where actually getting evicted - Travis and Cat.
Travis is a tool and though while Cat is nice she is kind of boring.

Dragging up a page 4 thread to say;

I'm really pissed off that Nine seem to think that Perth viewers should be fed a "Save Gemma" TVC over and over and over.

Going thru approximately 10 hrs of Nine Perth footage every day, we are rarely getting the standard ad for all the pairs and are being force-fed this Gemma only ad.

Enough of this parochial shit. :bang: :rage: :mad: :wtf:

Eviction is tomorrow and people still don't fully understand how it will work..... Not the individuals fault, it's more Nines lack of explanation.

I want Lisa to go,she is a nasty woman.Telling Gemma that her sad story was nothing was it for me

Back