Skip to main content

Was Ryan winning the ultimate proof this was a bad season?

10815961_10154880515770504_899459587_n.jpg
How the fuck would she know........move on Estelle....move on.

I feel like Ryan was just super smart about how he portrayed himself to the cameras. Which is fine, I guess.

The reason I'm annoyed he's the winner is because I'm pretty sure he'll put this all behind him really quickly. He's not so happy to be a part of bb itself, I think he's just happy to have the money. I would've been happier if Skye had won it because she really seemed to appreciate and enjoy being a part of bb (though that may have been an act idk).

Bloody oath it was.....how does someone who had minimal airtime, was under the radar, boring, condescending win? This PG rating is crap. At the end of the day, i feel that I don't know any of the HMs and that's pretty sad when usually I am invested in the personalities whether i like them or loathe them.
Why should entertainers or central figures win (a la, Travis and Skye)? It's not fair for the other HM's. The past two years we had big personalities win the game, so why not a dark horse for a change?

Might I add that Ryan was far from boring. He had his moments of being funny, witty, and he was smart. Oh, at least he wasn't a meathead (i.e. Jamie'06).

BB13 was a slight letdown because a rather entertaining, eccentric, viewer favourite housemate won. Tim, as entertaining and fun he was, could've easily gotten money from being a comedic actor (FYI, he was a TV host before the show and had interviewed Katy Perry and Russel Brand). I thought Jade would've been a much worthy winner that year. Tim was already a quasi-celebrity.

Last edited:
Ok I hate estelle now. Wtffff

I don't hate her....but wish she would shut the fuck up. Fucking has beens making out they know the current roll out of BB HMs. Just quit the justice n light bullshit. Rap a new tune.....this one is getting old. And i do believe the way she was treated her season was absolutely disgusting.

I feel like Ryan was just super smart about how he portrayed himself to the cameras. Which is fine, I guess.

The reason I'm annoyed he's the winner is because I'm pretty sure he'll put this all behind him really quickly. He's not so happy to be a part of bb itself, I think he's just happy to have the money. I would've been happier if Skye had won it because she really seemed to appreciate and enjoy being a part of bb (though that may have been an act idk).

So the winner of BB can't live on that fact for the rest of their lives.

Yes Ryan was smart about how he was portrayed, he was thinking of his professional life after BB ended.

Ryan was probably the only one that wasn't after a 'media' career after BB ended.

I am glad Skye didn't win, she was a try hard & really thought she would win.

So the winner of BB can't live on that fact for the rest of their lives.

Yes Ryan was smart about how he was portrayed, he was thinking of his professional life after BB ended.

Ryan was probably the only one that wasn't after a 'media' career after BB ended.

I am glad Skye didn't win, she was a try hard & really thought she would win.

Ryan was lucky about how he was portrayed. In his first interview out of the house his main topic was about he he masturbated in the toilet all the time. Real professional.

"I was pretty bold, I just went to the toilet, there was a camera in there… but you just get over it," he said.

"I'd go [
to masturbate] quite frequently and I know everyone in the house was going quite frequently. But everyone had their own technique, Lawson had 'the ghost', so he'd go into the toilet and chuck the doona over the top. Mine was just plain and simple."

Last edited:
Unfortunately that's exactly how Ben Norris won in 2012. A large chunk of his votes would've come from casual viewers who mostly saw the 'fun' and 'witty' snippets of his personality whenever they bothered tuning in. And as a consequence of that, they were oblivious to the vicious vile bully that lay within.

There were other factors at play too, such as a creating a strong in numbers clique that went on to promote him once they were evicted. Ryan had something similar going this year as well.

What his fans don't seem to get is that when Ryan is criticized for being a jerk/arsehole/khunt, people that are pointing that facet of his personality out are not claiming the he was a loner who isolated himself by being a rude spiteful little fuck to everybody.

No, he reserved his contempt and ridicule to specific individuals he hated and got his clique to join in his nasty bitch sessions further establishing his standing within the house dynamics and simultaneously destroying the reputation/perception of his main competitors (i.e. Trav the worthless uneducate bogan, Skye the dumb ditsy grot etc..).

I'm just calling it as I see it. When it comes arseholes you're some times forced to fight fire with fire or else they'll walk all over you and get away with murder.

Ryan also had many former HMs from previous seasons supporting him on twitter, instagram, and FB. Michael bb2012 had many friends in common with Ryan, Matt from 2013 was good friends with Ryan, other reality stars knew Ryan. These people and their friends were asking their huge follower base to vote for Ryan from the start.

Ryan was lucky about how he was portrayed. In his first interview out of the house his main topic was about he he masturbated in the toilet all the time. Real professional.

"I was pretty bold, I just went to the toilet, there was a camera in there… but you just get over it," he said.

"I'd go [
to masturbate] quite frequently and I know everyone in the house was going quite frequently. But everyone had their own technique, Lawson had 'the ghost', so he'd go into the toilet and chuck the doona over the top. Mine was just plain and simple."

OMG

'His main topic' my fucking arse. Two paragraphs out of 24. 20% of the word count.

He was asked what he/the HMs missed most and he said sex like soooo many other HMs have said in the past. Then he shared a funny little anecdote about masturbation. Yes clutch those pearls he mentioned MASTURBATION.

THE. FUCKING. HORROR.

Hate to break it to you but people masturbate. It's nothing new - been happening since the dawn of fucking time.

As for being professional. He's a fucking ex BB HM not a member of parliament he doesn't have to be professional. Should he maybe not mention masturbation during a job interview? Probably. In an interview for a shitty TV gossip blog? Hell no.

Last edited:
OMG

'His main topic' my fucking arse. Two paragraphs out of 24. 20% of the word count.

He was asked what he/the HMs missed most and he said sex like soooo many other HMs have said in the past. Then he shared a funny little anecdote about masturbation. Yes clutch those pearls he mentioned MASTURBATION.

THE. FUCKING. HORROR.

Hate to break it to you but people masturbate. It's nothing new - been happening since the dawn of fucking time.

As for being professional. He's a fucking ex BB HM not a member of parliament he doesn't have to be professional. Should he maybe not mention masturbation during a job interview? Probably. In an interview for a shitty TV gossip blog? Hell no.
Ryan brings out such a lovely side of you :)

OMG

THE. FUCKING. HORROR.

Are you clutching your pearl necklace @Consuela?

OMG

THE. FUCKING. HORROR.

First of all, I didn't bring up Ryan's professionalism, read the post I was responding to.

If you want to count paragraphs (and why anyone would is a mystery) Ryan is only quoted or referenced in 11 of the 24 paragraphs, and 5 of the 11 were about Ryan masturbating. Now we know where Ryan was for the last 3 months

Gosh are people still having a cry over Ryan winning? Boo fucking hoo....

He won, he got the most VTW, therefore he deserved to win, just like Jade deserved to come 2nd in 2014... BECAUSE PEOPLE VOTED FOR THEM!

First of all, I didn't bring up Ryan's professionalism, read the post I was responding to.

If you want to count paragraphs (and why anyone would is a mystery) Ryan is only quoted or referenced in 11 of the 24 paragraphs, and 5 of the 11 were about Ryan masturbating. Now we know where Ryan was for the last 3 months

Oh Polly Pocket where did you learn to count.

Well, Big Brother is over for another season and without the cameras rolling, we've got to go straight to the source to get the latest goss… the housemates!

TheFIX caught up with winner Ryan Ginns and second runner-up Skye Wheatley to find out all the juicy secrets from their past 12 hours of freedom.

THE AFTER-PARTY

Naturally, after the party there's the after-party and the housemates didn't waste any time catching up.

"We had a wrap-up party here at the hotel and a few of us just kicked on in the hotel room… I partied back with Sandy, Sam and Katie," Ryan told TheFIX.

"When I'm around Katie I have heaps of fun, we just laugh," he said of his fellow Sydneysider. "Funnily enough we actually had a cheeky pash in the house that no-one even knew about! We got away with that one… a cheeky little pash and dash." Oooh! How did the cameras miss that?

Skye also made the most of her first night back in the real world. "I don't even know where I was half the night… I remember getting espresso martinis, which were so delicious!" Skye told us. "It was amazing catching up with old friends, people from the house, reminiscing on old times! But there's still so much I need to be filled in on."

SEX

What did the housemates miss most from the outside world?

"I'm going to have to say sex probably, it was pretty tough I'm not gonna lie," admitted Ryan.

The Bondi boy had a pretty simple way of venting his sexual frustration. Are you ready for it? TMI alert!

"I'd go quite frequently and I know everyone in the house was going quite frequently. But everyone had their own technique, Lawson had 'the ghost', so he'd go into the toilet and chuck the doona over the top. Mine was just plain and simple."

Umm… thanks for sharing!?

COUPLES

We all know where Travis and Aisha stand after their hot on-stage kiss last night. But what about the other lovers from the show?

It looks like the Skye/Lisa/Jake love triangle is still well and truly alive.

"This is some juicy goss for you, apparently Lisa and Jake broke up!" Skye laughed. "But they were acting like they were together for the wrap party. I don’t know what that was about."

"She's just saying that 'cause she's jealous," Ryan added.

"Jake and I are on good terms… He's so amazing, isn't he amazing?," singer Skye said of her former flame's rap skills. Perhaps there's some unfinished business there? If anything, we see the two collaborating on a track together.

So, did anything finally go down with Ryan after it was revealed in the final week that Skye had a crush on him?

"No way! No offense but Skye is definitely not my kind of girl. She's a little too blasé about things for me," Ryan said. Ouch!

Okay, so let's talk about Skye's main love interest in the house, hunky Canadian Leo.

"I actually didn't talk to Leo that much (at the afterparty)," Skye said. "Apparently he's been trying to tune all my friends. Apparently he messaged by best friend's sister on Facebook and was trying to gee something up with her. I just basically got told that he's a massive player!"

The couple that caused the most controversy during their courtship was definitely Cat and Lawson, but according to Ryan, they've toned down the romance since leaving the house.

"Cat and Lawson weren’t too intense. I thought they'd be more coupley but they weren't," he said.

Well, there you have it. Another year done and dusted. Think you've got what it takes to be a Big Brotherhousemate? Registrations are now open for the next season, at 9Jump-in.

Gosh are people still having a cry over Ryan winning? Boo fucking hoo....

He won, he got the most VTW, therefore he deserved to win, just like Jade deserved to come 2nd in 2014... BECAUSE PEOPLE VOTED FOR THEM!
I guess you know more or less how people that hate popular hms (i.e Priya) on this forum feel. :angelic:

Some like to use this forum to voice their support of their favourites whilst others (such as myself) use it to vent about scumbags we detest. They're both perfectly valid reasons to post. :)

Personally I derive more pleasure and enjoyment from 'loving to hate' hms I can't stand. :cool:

Back