Skip to main content

Was Ryan winning the ultimate proof this was a bad season?

dont get me wrong, i hope skye is that much of a gameplayer. but i dont think its as true as we all wish it were.
It irked me that no one at the start mentioned it after they left unless she started doing it halfway through the season/just before the neighbours entered. Would make sense since new people = new threat = possibly less airtime for skye

It irked me that no one at the start mentioned it after they left unless she started doing it halfway through the season/just before the neighbours entered. Would make sense since new people = new threat = possibly less airtime for skye
i think it happened once in the girls bedroom with penny and lina, which david heard about and then exaggerated in his post-eviction video. if it were anything near a constant thing i cant see her not being nominated for at minimum.

Well, I disagree with you, but fair enough.

I said I may be wrong; I was just putting my two cents in.

To be honest, I don't really care about Ryan winning. I'd rather he didn't. Just as a long time BB viewer. I do think his winning is kind of systematic of the problems with what has happened to BB. Might as well just be a game show with out a winner.

Where does all this, 'doesn't care about the money' stuff come from. He plans to use the money to open a bar. He got cast on the show while auditioning for another reality show.

Nah all this 'smart' game playing. They have no idea how the show is run, how often it is on, what is shown. He's just a cruisey guy who has taken the approach to try and not cause much controversy. To just try and put on a 'positive act'. The show has pushed him or challenged him. This is part of the problem.

This is clearly where the season has failed. It has pushed the housemates so someone can just cruise again. He barely got nominated and has had an easy go in the house.

You mention him being clever with his relationships? All his friends have been kicked out, he has managed to be Teflon to it, this is because he is so dull and adds so little. The fact someone can be fake and often quite mean and two faced behind peoples back and cruise through is what is wrong. We never got to see him as a person develop because the way the show was run this year simply didn't not allow for this to happen.

I don't think it is what he has done which is working. It is purely that he has won by default from doing so little. He hasn't put himself out there like the other two and isn't that the point of BB? If they aren't, should it push the housemates. Not just be a beach vacation where the cool guy people like for no reason just cruises through?
What you need to realise is that ryans parents are rich as fuck, and they could just open a bar for him so he has no need to win, also dont be a f wit ya wanker, ryan didnt fly under the radar, for god sake they gave him no screen time, they didnt even show him doing the ice bath for the yes no task and alot of other things, and ryan does bring comedy to the house, and skye is 250% fake, she put on the little girl look just to get votes from teens and they havent picked up on it yet, take daves interview for example, he said that every time a major argument about her is going on she strips down to her birthday suit and parades in, and thats because shes intelligent, she just hides it.

Also on a side note i dont think anyone in the finnally deserves to win but i do think ryan deserves the most as he was given little to no screen time and thats like saying fuck you, time to get evicted, in all honesty i think dave deserved to win the most and leo the second most

What you need to realise is that ryans parents are rich as fuck, and they could just open a bar for him so he has no need to win, also dont be a f wit ya wanker, ryan didnt fly under the radar, for god sake they gave him no screen time, they didnt even show him doing the ice bath for the yes no task and alot of other things, and ryan does bring comedy to the house, and skye is 250% fake, she put on the little girl look just to get votes from teens and they havent picked up on it yet, take daves interview for example, he said that every time a major argument about her is going on she strips down to her birthday suit and parades in, and thats because shes intelligent, she just hides it.

Also on a side note i dont think anyone in the finnally deserves to win but i do think ryan deserves the most as he was given little to no screen time and thats like saying fuck you, time to get evicted, in all honesty i think dave deserved to win the most and leo the second most

Big Brother cast him on the show. He did not audition. So I find it highly unlikely that this cast housemate, that they specifically went out of their way to put on the show was doing such entertaining and amazing things that they decided to not show.

Ryan brings no more comedy than the most boring of housemates. He has a selective edit, with very little. The problem is, this season of BB left very room for characters like him to develope. So they have to stick little bits here and there. If they aren't developing personalities, if the housemates aren't doing anything. We just get little snippits of them, which with the, 'pretend it's a happy family' BB tends to not be anything too interesting.

If anything I believe Ryan got a favorable edit. He tells lots of disgusting and inappropriate sex stories and jokes. In front of females he knows are uncomfortable with it. PG ratings we never see this.

He is the biggest hypocrit but we never see much of him, so it seems to be lost. We have had a whole season with tiny bits of him peppered in being a really mean spirited, mean humored, nasty little bitch behind peoples backs. However the show has challenged or pushed him so he can mainly keep his, 'yeah at the end of the day everything is wonderful' bullshit comments.

This is the guy who thinks he is so awesome he can do whatever he wants, say what ever inappropriate joke that he knows offends people and it is there problem. Yet people singing a silly song in the kitchen. He has to go around and tell them off for being immature. No time for anyone else. Then when it gets pointed out to him, he does plenty of 'immature' stuff. He can't handle it and almost has a cry that someone dare said something mean. Of course playing the game, he was holding back hard.

The guy is a little bitch, and the edit and his invisibility has helped him. He has always stood by people who are louder. All his friends have gone. This is because he was right there in the toxic groups. Right there in the mean bullshit, but he was more invisible and so stayed.

He does not deserve to win.

As for Dave saying that about Skye, well we have no clue and I honestly believe it's a big exaggeration / lie to undermine Skye. If this was such a problem, there's be nominations for her for doing it.

So this thread remains but anything related to Skye winning is locked within seconds.

I have to admit the BBB administration has left a bad taste in my mouth (no, not bodily fluids hehehe:rolleyes: ) ever since they actively and shamelessly campaigned against @Estelle.Landy back in 2012 in favour of Ben.

I was flabbergasted about the odious crap said about Estelle in order to justify the behaviour of a vile so-called 'entertaining' bully and all because it WAS TIME :rolleyes: lol that Australia had a first gay winner like it was some pivotal point in Australian History that needed to be ticked off.

In general those responsible for running this site have a tendency of letting their own bias seep through and I can't lie and say that it doesn't grind my gears every now and again. I realise that I can leave whenever I want, don't let the door hit my arse on the way out etc... that's why I appreciate that it's optionally free. ;)

Big Brother cast him on the show. He did not audition. So I find it highly unlikely that this cast housemate, that they specifically went out of their way to put on the show was doing such entertaining and amazing things that they decided to not show.

Ryan brings no more comedy than the most boring of housemates. He has a selective edit, with very little. The problem is, this season of BB left very room for characters like him to develope. So they have to stick little bits here and there. If they aren't developing personalities, if the housemates aren't doing anything. We just get little snippits of them, which with the, 'pretend it's a happy family' BB tends to not be anything too interesting.

If anything I believe Ryan got a favorable edit. He tells lots of disgusting and inappropriate sex stories and jokes. In front of females he knows are uncomfortable with it. PG ratings we never see this.

He is the biggest hypocrit but we never see much of him, so it seems to be lost. We have had a whole season with tiny bits of him peppered in being a really mean spirited, mean humored, nasty little bitch behind peoples backs. However the show has challenged or pushed him so he can mainly keep his, 'yeah at the end of the day everything is wonderful' bullshit comments.

This is the guy who thinks he is so awesome he can do whatever he wants, say what ever inappropriate joke that he knows offends people and it is there problem. Yet people singing a silly song in the kitchen. He has to go around and tell them off for being immature. No time for anyone else. Then when it gets pointed out to him, he does plenty of 'immature' stuff. He can't handle it and almost has a cry that someone dare said something mean. Of course playing the game, he was holding back hard.

The guy is a little bitch, and the edit and his invisibility has helped him. He has always stood by people who are louder. All his friends have gone. This is because he was right there in the toxic groups. Right there in the mean bullshit, but he was more invisible and so stayed.

He does not deserve to win.

As for Dave saying that about Skye, well we have no clue and I honestly believe it's a big exaggeration / lie to undermine Skye. If this was such a problem, there's be nominations for her for doing it.[/QUO

I have to admit the BBB administration has left a bad taste in my mouth (no, not bodily fluids hehehe:rolleyes: ) ever since they actively and shamelessly campaigned against @Estelle.Landy back in 2012 in favour of Ben.

I was flabbergasted about the odious crap said about Estelle in order to justify the behaviour of a vile so-called 'entertaining' bully and all because it WAS TIME :rolleyes: lol that Australia had a first gay winner like it was some pivotal point in Australian History that needed to be ticked off.

In general those responsible for running this site have a tendency of letting their own bias seep through and I can't lie and say that it doesn't grind my gears every now and again. I realise that I can leave whenever I want, don't let the door hit my arse on the way out etc... that's why I appreciate that it's optionally free. ;)

Hahaha there we go again...'letting their own bias seep through' ah hahaha.

Thanks for feeling my pain with me.. I really need to get over this and I just can't!

Hahaha there we go again...'letting their own bias seep through' ah hahaha.

You're right, blatantly rallying for 1 hm in particular, calling the rest of the hms idiots, bogans etc.. as well as getting preferential treatment and exemptions around the forum design is probably better described as thinly disguised prejudice.

Call it whatever you want, is all boring semantics anyway but it doesn't negate the fact that it exists. I'm aware that this is a reality tv show but if I wasn't invested in it to some degree I wouldn't bother watching let alone post about it.

And like I said on another thread the accusation that this isn't something worth commenting on can work both ways. If it's that irrelevant/insignificant to you, you can just ignore those who do choose to bring it up. Personally I'm forced to be selective and skim through a large number of threads and posts or else it'll take me the entire day to read through everything. :)

OP Terri's win was NOT rigged. She got to final 2 because it was vote to evict not save. She probably would have been one of the first to go if it was vote to save.

Rob Cesternino auditioned for BBUS, but they already had a character of his archetype, but they liked him and gave his number to the Survivor casting people, and he ended up being one of the best Survivors ever, so that is no reason to discount him.

But Ryan was no Rob Cesternino.

LOL NO! But BB Aus is a different game all and all anyway. It's money consuming! Phew!

You're right, blatantly rallying for 1 hm in particular, calling the rest of the hms idiots, bogans etc.. as well as getting preferential treatment and exemptions around the forum design is probably better described as thinly disguised prejudice.

Call it whatever you want, is all boring semantics anyway but it doesn't negate the fact that it exists. I'm aware that this is a reality tv show but if I wasn't invested in it to some degree I wouldn't bother watching let alone post about it.

And like I said on another thread the accusation that this isn't something worth commenting on can work both ways. If it's that irrelevant/insignificant to you, you can just ignore those who do choose to bring it up. Personally I'm forced to be selective and skim through a large number of threads and posts or else it'll take me the entire day to read through everything. :)

THIS IS SOOO TRUE!!!

I always wanted to put it out there but I don't really know how to make up all the words.
So thank you! Some people are just ... (see I am lost again!)
It's not like if your favorite won the check they would bounce some of it to you for being such a loyal voters. LOL Please!

Hi, quick question....

Has it actually been confirmed that Ryan is, or his family, are indeed wealthy? I'm talking tangible proof, not speculation or hearsay. I really couldn't be bothered doing proper due diligence, but I'm hoping either one of his rabid, mindlessly loyal fans or an angsty, butthurt hater has found out his parent's address and staking out their beach side villa, as well as been tailing the Rolls Royce when they go to the shops.

Anyone?

Back