• Matthew

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually the final two last year was Ben and Layla. Though Estelle could have won if the voting tally wasn't revealed the day before. She came third instead.

As for my prediction, Jasmin. If not Jasmin... Head up your ass!!!!

Ah! Now I remember!

Probably Jas, but Matt's quite welcome to go if he wants. Would be interesting to see how the 'meatheads' cope without him.
I don't think Jas going will change much in the house.

There's no chance it will be anyone other than Jasmine. MAYBE the twins, but I highly doubt it.

Matt and the meatheads are going to stick around for a long time, unfortunately.

Ben and Matt will get the most save votes again. Just about every FB post says to save them. Even if only 10% realise you need to actually vote rather than post to vote it would still be enough to save them. I also noticed Tahan and the sisters getting a lot of attention and Mikkayla to some extent. So it will be between Mikk and Jas.

Actually the final two last year was Ben and Layla. Though Estelle could have won if the voting tally wasn't revealed the day before. She came third instead.

As for my prediction, Jasmin. If not Jasmin... Head up your ass!!!!

... The awkward moment when Katie/Lucy's names are autocorrected to something totally ghastly.

I'd say Jas or the sugar sistas but after the sisters good edit (tan task), probably will be Jas. I'd rather see boring Matt go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any chance of the bogan voters turning on Matt?
For his lame sense of humour? His head that needs a bucket.
Could they just forget to vote due to some footy match, please, something to hope for?

Is there any chance of the bogan voters turning on Matt?
For his lame sense of humour? His head that needs a bucket.
Could they just forget to vote due to some footy match, please, something to hope for?

Fingers crossed! It would be a fun shock!

Back