• Matthew

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 8 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really love the sisters and hope they don't get evicted this week. This time last week I would have wanted Matt to go but ever since he started realising that Tully is an ungrateful and whinging bitch I am starting to like him more. I want to see if he acts on the fact that Tully is irritating him and nominates her next week.

Jasmin to leave on Monday

Jasmin definitely. I feel like she's a nothing personality and if it was a vote to evict she'd be fine, but people won't hand over cash to save someone that's hardly there?

Jasmin, purely for the fact that she has received a bad edit. People won't save someone they are hardly seeing. Similar reason as to why we lost Sharon, and possibly even the two guys last week...

If it was Vote to Evict she would definitely be fine.

Jasmin for sure.
The grand total of 40 comments on the Jasmin Appreciation thread says it all really - clearly displays the apathy of viewers towards her.

I was thinking to myself that this week was going to be a tough one to pick, but then I came here realised I had completely forgotten that Jasmin was nominated. Says it all, really. Jasmin might have the potential to be a good housemate but she simply hasn't featured enough on the show to make any solid impression on most people. If it was a vote to evict, she'd definitely be staying, but with the new system underexposure is a very bad thing.

I was thinking to myself that this week was going to be a tough one to pick, but then I came here realised I had completely forgotten that Jasmin was nominated. Says it all, really. Jasmin might have the potential to be a good housemate but she simply hasn't featured enough on the show to make any solid impression on most people. If it was a vote to evict, she'd definitely be staying, but with the new system underexposure is a very bad thing.

So who do you assume would be going if it was Vote To Evict? I disagree - I think Jasmine would be going 100% if it was vote to evict.

So who do you assume would be going if it was Vote To Evict? I disagree - I think Jasmine would be going 100% if it was vote to evict.

I think that people would forget about her. Do most viewers really dislike her like they hate Tully? Vote to evict often resulted in the more polarizing housemates being evicted.

I think that people would forget about her. Do most viewers really dislike her like they hate Tully? Vote to evict often resulted in the more polarizing housemates being evicted.

Yeah actually, sorry you could be right. Probably Mikkayla or Tahan would go if it were vote to evict I feel.

I'm almost certain it will be Jas ... though my ideal would be a triple eviction with her, Ben and Matt.

Yeah actually, sorry you could be right. Probably Mikkayla or Tahan would go if it were vote to evict I feel.
I think ether way Jasmin would go, because she would be an easy target for everyone to vote for: The vote above is to evict and she is the clear winner (looser) here and I think you are underestimating the popularity of Mikkayla and Tahan.

I'm actually starting to think Mikkayla is going to win (and it's not just because I'm a fan), based on the other (to save) poll and the fact that Tim is beginning to annoy people, Ed and Drew are become boring and Ben is loosing his charm. The longer Mikkayla is in there the stronger and more well balanced she will become and surviving the next eviction will give her the morale boost she currently needs.

I think ether way Jasmin would go, because she would be an easy target for everyone to vote for: The vote above is to evict and she is the clear winner (looser) here and I think you are underestimating the popularity of Mikkayla and Tahan.

I'm actually starting to think Mikkayla is going to win (and it's not just because I'm a fan), based on the other (to save) poll and the fact that Tim is beginning to annoy people, Ed and Drew are become boring and Ben is loosing his charm. The longer Mikkayla is in there the stronger and more well balanced she will become and surviving the next eviction will give her the morale boost she currently needs.

Interesting opinion but I disgree I'm afraid. I can almost certainly say a male will win - Drew/Caleb/Tim/Ed or Ben.

Jasmin is definitely going home this week, as it doesn't seem like there is enough of a fan base to save her. Although I would love it if eventually Matthew left, just because it would really make Tully's head explode.

do a Poll on, if Jasmine had been saved and Ben was put up..who would go? xD

Interesting opinion but I disgree I'm afraid. I can almost certainly say a male will win - Drew/Caleb/Tim/Ed or Ben.

Out of that group I think Tim has the only real chance of winning, but for whatever reason I don't think he will, probably because of his attitude and I think attitude is a killer in the house (Tully, Tahan, Heidi and Matt will all go). I originally thought Ben would win, but people seem to be far more negative towards him than I expected. No one that sits on the fence wins, traditionally the tall silent types get far but never win, so no to Ed and Drew (and Jade), the lovable but dumb (Caleb and the Blondies) don't tend to win either. Winners tend to be people that are popular outside of the house, are smart, have an opinion, are a minority and don't expect to win (Mikkayla, but she could go if she doesn't keep her attitude in check). People love to surprise someone with an unexpected win (who would have guessed at this point that Ben and Estelle would have been last two last year?).

Out of that group I think Tim has the only real chance of winning, but for whatever reason I don't think he will, probably because of his attitude and I think attitude is a killer in the house (Tully, Tahan, Heidi and Matt will all go). I originally thought Ben would win, but people seem to be far more negative towards him than I expected. No one that sits on the fence wins, traditionally the tall silent types get far but never win, so no to Ed and Drew (and Jade), the lovable but dumb (Caleb and the Blondies) don't tend to win either. Winners tend to be people that are popular outside of the house, are smart, have an opinion, are a minority and don't expect to win (Mikkayla, but she could go if she doesn't keep her attitude in check). People love to surprise someone with an unexpected win (who would have guessed at this point that Ben and Estelle would have been last two last year?).

Actually the final two last year was Ben and Layla. Though Estelle could have won if the voting tally wasn't revealed the day before. She came third instead.

As for my prediction, Jasmin. If not Jasmin... Head up your ass!!!!

Back