Skip to main content

Vote Estelle to stop Ben winning!

starry

Ben could still win this, this can be stopped, Estelle still has a lead on him at this point.

WOW.

Who would have thought of that & who would have guessed Estelle was in the lead.

She's now probably lost it due to fans being complacent from here on out.

So keep voting and maybe there's a slim chance she can win.

Wow there seems to be alot of BB fans pissed cause Estelle is in the lead.
Saying lots of nasty things about Estelle. That makes me mad. I am on my phone
at the moment with my finger on the redial button voting for Estelle. Oh well
there goes my $500.00 allowance for the day.

If Ben wins I will be very annoyed. He is just the kind of person that shouldn't win. We all must keep voting hard...

Disagree. I think Estelle ended up growing a pretty hardcore fan base and now thst they see the light at the end of the tunnel they will accelerate.

It is not a vote to save so being complacent makes no sense. Also because it is not a vote to save voting for Michael or Zoe now is a waste. The best either of them can hope for is getting to third place staying two extra days and finishing in third.

If I were an Estelle fan and had been voting for her I would vote extra now to seal the victory.

Disagree. I think Estelle ended up growing a pretty hardcore fan base and now thst they see the light at the end of the tunnel they will accelerate.

It is not a vote to save so being complacent makes no sense. Also because it is not a vote to save voting for Michael or Zoe now is a waste. The best either of them can hope for is getting to third place staying two extra days and finishing in third.

If I were an Estelle fan and had been voting for her I would vote extra now to seal the victory.

See the thing is, if Ben and Layla fans went crazy voting last night and Estelle is now third. Tonight when they show percentages, which they'll probably do with out the faces. Everyone will still think she's in the lead and so Ben and Layla fans will be encouraged to vote even more. Leaving Estelle behind in the dust.

Sure she still might be one, however I think all the percentages do is encourage everyone but Estelle fans to vote harder.

Estelle is worth voting for herself but she is also the only valid anti-Ben vote.

I'm hoping benny fans have blown their load (figuretively speaking) and run out of pocket money to vote for the next 48 hours. The same goes for the layla idiots.

Back