Skip to main content

US Survivor - Season 46

These players are a hot mess.
Charlie would be the only likeable winner.
Venus too wrapped up in her own head to realise she needed to play her idol (ie. everyone hated her).

Haven’t seen it yet. But disappointed there are no longer jury villas. They were one of the most fun parts of the merge.

Venus exit interviews are pure gold. She did not hold back on much, especially in the interview with Mike Bloom. She didn't even get people talking to her much at ponderosa, other than Hunter, by the sounds of it.
I agree with Meglos there is not a lot of likable people. Even Ben who started off being about the vibes has been sucked into the pit of negativity.

Omg Ben is so useless. Hasn’t done one useful thing in this whole game. Looks like he’s gonna fall asleep half the time. And then he votes Kensy? But why?? They dont share any of his thinking with us, so we are left making the assumption that he’s absolutely useless.

I dont mind Kensy but Charlie is playing the most deserved social game.

Other than that the episode still dragged on for me. I was checking my phone in amongst the long comercial breaks and waiting for Maria to decide who she was gonna take for a reward. Useless all of them.

Omg Ben is so useless. Hasn’t done one useful thing in this whole game. Looks like he’s gonna fall asleep half the time. And then he votes Kensy? But why?? They dont share any of his thinking with us, so we are left making the assumption that he’s absolutely useless.

I dont mind Kensy but Charlie is playing the most deserved social game.

Other than that the episode still dragged on for me. I was checking my phone in amongst the long comercial breaks and waiting for Maria to decide who she was gonna take for a reward. Useless all of them.
I think it was a group plan, not random, and he voted Kenzie so that they had the option to choose who to vote out, Q or Kenzie, if dumbdumb actually played her idol. But it's quite the fashion this season to go out with it in your pocket!

Ben and Liz are definitely passengers, haven't done a thing to deserve the million dollars.
It's between Maria, Charlie and Kenzie, and Charlie is my pick to win it assuming he wins the next immunity challenge - I think he's played the best strategic game of any of those left.

I really want to see Liz specifically voted out… Ben, yeh he is a lot more likeable but them too are coasting along. For them both to be in final 5 by sitting in camp out of the limelight is just enraging. The chances of winning a million $ for doing sweet f-all is not zero. They could even be the final two.

I really want to see Liz specifically voted out… Ben, yeh he is a lot more likeable but them too are coasting along. For them both to be in final 5 by sitting in camp out of the limelight is just enraging. The chances of winning a million $ for doing sweet f-all is not zero. They could even be the final two.
I think at least one of them will be in the final three. I can't see the final three being Charlie, Maria and Kenzie - it is never the three most deserving of those that are left! My thoughts are it will be either a Ben, Kenzie, Charlie, or Maria, Kenzie, Liz final three. Ben or Liz will get zero votes.

Just seen the final episode up until winner announcement. Happy for the winner. But this season really dragged and was as far from engaging as you can get, I will be sticking to Australian survivor , and maybe watch some of the older seasons that we still haven’t seen instead next time US Survivor airs.

Just seen the final episode up until winner announcement. Happy for the winner. But this season really dragged and was as far from engaging as you can get, I will be sticking to Australian survivor , and maybe watch some of the older seasons that we still haven’t seen instead next time US Survivor airs.
In a ranking of all US survivor seasons this is going near the bottom for me. I am happy for the winner too but the journey to get there just was not fun. Even a year after they played most of this season still seem to have a lot of bitterness and resentfulness towards each other in a way you do not normally see. its a very strange vibe and I cannot imagine rushing back for a rewatch. There are worse seasons (Islands of the Idols, Thailand One World come to mind) but there are plenty of better ones.

Yeah, in terms or rewatchability are any of the 40’s seasons really worth a rewatch? If you could choose one; which season 40’s seasons would you rewatch @Isee

I have watched maybe 4 of these seasons and can’t really see myself going back to any of them.

Back