Skip to main content

US Survivor - Season 46

well that is likely to be one of the more memorable first boots - they did a lot of really "doh" things in a short amount of time.

I enjoyed it, but it doesn't have the zing of ours.

Some interesting characters and a satisfying first boot.

I thought I would take a peek on the train, then watched full episode last night with my sweetheart. I can’t say it overly grabbed me, many times I was looking at my phone and I felt frustrated, which I rarely feel on Australian survivor. But there were some decent moments.

If only Australia would give equal representation like they do in this one, if they did that, at least right in the beginning, I would find it hard to fault Australian survivor. intros can be 30 seconds that’s all you need.

That first boot was a frustrating person, some if them are so dumb!!!

I left 3 eps in last season and sadly won't be returning.
They've really fucked US Survivor. Needs a complete refresh.

Apparently went wild and wacky with the questions he asked at the marooning this season. None of this unfortunately made it to the final edit.

These people are brutal. It makes any rivalry on the Australian version look like childhood banter.
It made me uncomfortable how badly they treated Jess, who took it all in good grace.

exit interviews with Jess show just how funny she is, and just how ready she was to get away from the rest of that tribe except bhanu. She knew the idol was fake. She knew that this episode would reflect badly on them more than her, cos they did not need to be doing all that to get her out.

Second week in a row where the elimination has no impact on the game moving forward.

Except that aa a viewer I might get to see some other players now! For fourth boot he took up a lot of screen time. I honesty hope he is okay as he did not seem psychologically strong enough to be there. This has been a painful season to watch. There is no joy in this game. I think it is going to be down with Gabon as a wtf season.

Except that aa a viewer I might get to see some other players now! For fourth boot he took up a lot of screen time. I honesty hope he is okay as he did not seem psychologically strong enough to be there. This has been a painful season to watch. There is no joy in this game. I think it is going to be down with Gabon as a wtf season.
Gabon had two things going for it imo.
One rude bit from Marcus, and Crystal "Eat yo rice!" Cox.

I was quite fond of Bhanu, in small doses, but that whole episode was slow-moving torture. I don't like this cast.

I was quite fond of Bhanu, in small doses, but that whole episode was slow-moving torture. I don't like this cast.
These yanu tribe being voted off seem like they had a miserable time this season - that is a group dynamic that has gone horribly wrong. The green tribe sounds like it is a whole other vibe which will be interesting to hear how much they enjoyed the game, and if there are some genuine people out there. I didn't like the way they attacked that poor trees roots to the point of destroying it looking for an idol that obviously was not there so I am guessing they are not all nice.

I only like Charlie and Ben so far, the rest of those contestants do little for me, this current season of U.S Survivor suffers poorly in comparison to Australian Survivor.

Bhanu has the highest confessional count (35) of any player that’s been eliminated in episode 4.
In four episodes, Bhanu had more confessionals than the following winners:
  • Parvati Shallow (Micronesia) – 32
  • Bob Crowley (Gabon) – 31
  • Sandra Diaz-Twine (Heroes vs Villains) – 27
  • Sophie Clarke (South Pacific) – 25
  • Chris Underwood (Edge of Extinction) – 23
  • Natalie White (Samoa) – 15
Note the average confessional count for a winner is usually between 40-80. This says a lot about productions editing of some of the past winners especially the female winners.

Back