Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

I have been reading about this as well. I don't think so.

James has been pushing for Brandi and Ari to be on the block.

I think there will be more than two nominated this time considering the next eviction is a double eviction.

I think there will be more than two nominated this time considering the next eviction is a double eviction.

I was thinking the same!! People on Twitter are saying that this next eviction is not a double eviction but the one after is. However, I believe that it is a Double Eviction.

I hope they get Ari out either way.

Not sure... Double evictions are usually done using the fast-forward model... The first eviction follows the normal cycle... The second eviction plays out live over a single episode...

I was thinking the same!! People on Twitter are saying that this next eviction is not a double eviction but the one after is. However, I believe that it is a Double Eviction.

Julie said during tonight's show that Friday's episode is a double eviction. Then three more will be evicted on Sunday leaving a final two.

Julie clearly said the next eviction is a double eviction and will take place on Friday... As I said previously double evictions usually follow the fast-forward format... The second eviction on Friday night will play out live... The HoH comp will be live, followed by live nominations, a live PoV comp, and live vote...

Julie said during tonight's show that Friday's episode is a double eviction. Then three more will be evicted on Sunday leaving a final two.

Sunday is the finale... Not sure how the remainder of the series is going to play out as we traditionally have either a final 2 or final 3 by that point in the series...

Sunday is the finale... Not sure how the remainder of the series is going to play out as we traditionally have either a final 2 or final 3 by that point in the series...

On Sunday there will be five house guests left, three will be evicted, leaving two in the house and then the winner will be announced.

I thought so as well. It will be interesting to see how they do the last eviction.

Julie clearly said the next eviction is a double eviction and will take place on Friday... As I said previously double evictions usually follow the fast-forward format... The second eviction on Friday night will play out live... The HoH comp will be live, followed by live nominations, a live PoV comp, and live vote...

I do agree with you. I was reading the commentary and disagreeing with the people saying this next eviction is not a douvle eviction.

I thought so as well. It will be interesting to see how they do the last eviction.

I do agree with you. I was reading the commentary and disagreeing with the people saying this next eviction is not a douvle eviction.

I just re-watched the end of the last episode and Julie clearly states Friday is the double eviction...

On Sunday there will be five house guests left, three will be evicted, leaving two in the house and then the winner will be announced.

I caught that when I went back to check about the double eviction on Friday... Just not so sure how those evictions are going to play out...

I just re-watched the end of the last episode and Julie clearly states Friday is the double eviction...

I heard it as well. People were writing that it is not right though. I am pretty sure Mark's nominations are for the double though.

I heard it as well. People were writing that it is not right though. I am pretty sure Mark's nominations are for the double though.

If Mark is HoH his nominations will be for the first eviction of the double... As I said before there will be a fast-forward round that will play out live in Friday’s show... Everything else will play out like normal over the next few episodes...

If Mark is HoH his nominations will be for the first eviction of the double... As I said before there will be a fast-forward round that will play out live in Friday’s show... Everything else will play out like normal over the next few episodes...

I had to look up the term. Interesting. So we will have another HOH contest right after this eviction. I would have preferred Mark's choices to both be for a Double Eviction.

Anyway, PLEASE MARK. Nominate Brandi and Ari and EVICT Ari.

I had to look up the term. Interesting. So we will have another HOH contest right after this eviction. I would have preferred Mark's choices to both be for a Double Eviction.

Anyway, PLEASE MARK. Nominate Brandi and Ari and EVICT Ari.

HoH never nominate more than 2 nominees in this format... In older series for double evictions they’d cut the week in half and divide the two halves between the HoH’s... In later series they introduced the fast-forward concept... If there have been more than two nominees in previous series they have been nominated by third-party like the MvP, a second HoH, or they’ve had to self nominate as part of a punishment...

Have they released any of the Australian ratings for either 9Now or 9Go!

Apart from the first two episodes they haven't released any figures for the 9GO! airing because they are way too low. Hence the show moving to an 11:30 pm or later timeslot. This will be the last time we see any type of BB on our screen for a long time.

As for the figures on 9Now, it is not in the top 5 streamed channel Nine shows:

http://www.oztam.com.au/documents/vpm/OzTAM_VPM_7Day_TopPrograms_Daily_20180218.pdf

I take it back about Brandi being in my top 4.. I want Brandi out.

Brandi is literally a bully. Hopefully Ari follows her out shortly after.

Back