Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

So much going down at the moment and anyone can be evicted with this Veto twist. It will make for an interesting show tonight.

Reactions: Tee
Hoping that Ross or Marissa go. I would like either James, Brandi or Omarosa to win.

I can't stand Ari but I think she is going to win. She only has James trying to get her out and she has convinced the others to get him out as soon as possible.

Ross is most likely out at this point. The Diamond POV in the wrong hands can save him though.

I can't stand Ari but I think she is going to win. She only has James trying to get her out and she has convinced the others to get him out as soon as possible.

Ross is most likely out at this point. The Diamond POV in the wrong hands can save him though.

Good point. I also think Metta, despite being so clueless, has a good chance of winning as everybody likes him and doesn't view him as a threat.

Good point. I also think Metta, despite being so clueless, has a good chance of winning as everybody likes him and doesn't view him as a threat.

If he doesn't escape before the final... Today being the third time its happened...

Ughhh, just read what happened. What a WASTE of HOH by Omarosa. Convenient it was that VETO and convenient about the VETO winner as well...

Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Ughhh, just read what happened. What a WASTE of HOH by Omarosa. Convenient it was that VETO and convenient about the VETO winner as well...

Ridiculous.

You think it was rigged? Honestly that's the veto I put most of my votes behind... The diamond veto was my second choice but the VIP veto was the most likely to have the biggest impact... To be honest I think Omarosa still has a decent chance in the game regardless of her choice tonight...

You think it was rigged? Honestly that's the veto I put most of my votes behind... The diamond veto was my second choice but the VIP veto was the most likely to have the biggest impact... To be honest I think Omarosa still has a decent chance in the game regardless of her choice tonight...

Not saying it was rigged. I just have seen more people saying they were voting for Spotlight.

Sick of the QUITTERS in this game. I think Omarosa will be lucky to survive next eviction.. Can't stand Ari and she will most likely win the whole thing.

I am fine with that person going home. Just as long as Ross, Marissa,Ariadna or Mark don't win I'm good.

I've surprised myself and enjoyed watching this so far. I'm enjoying the fact that it is a very fast-paced game - I gave up watching BBUSA a few years back because things started to feel like they were taking too long to play out and I was getting bored.

I wouldn't start watching the main game again, but would happily watch this once a year if CBS decides to bring it back.

Not saying it was rigged. I just have seen more people saying they were voting for Spotlight.

Sick of the QUITTERS in this game. I think Omarosa will be lucky to survive next eviction.. Can't stand Ari and she will most likely win the whole thing.

I'm shocked that Metta's break out attempts were never covered on the highlights show... They briefly covered him wanting to leave but that was it...

I think the vote was probably split as each veto did at least have some appeal...

I'm sick of the quitters as well but I think at the end of the day Omarosa made a safe decision... The HG's are playing to win right now and for Mark or James to go back on their deal with Omarosa right now could be detrimental... Brandi also has a deal with Omarosa to keep her safe after she gave her blessing to letting Metta go... As for the rest of the group I think it would be better to go after James or even Mark than it would be to go right for Omarosa... I doubt she'll really stand a chance at winning even if she made it to the final nor do I believe she can pull out another HoH win...

I am fine with that person going home. Just as long as Ross, Marissa,Ariadna or Mark don't win I'm good.

I'd rather Ross, Marissa or Ari won over Omarosa... I don't think she's really played the best game so far... She was one of the reasons the girls + Ross alliance crumbled... She lied about stirring shit with James and then backed out when she was confronted... Her failed HoH week this week...

Ari has really stepped up in the last few episodes and was an HoH that knew exactly where she wanted to go with it... She's been active in social game...

Brandi think has one of the lowest chances considering some of her more outspoken comments and the fact that she really hasn't won a single competition... Nor do I think she will...

Ross and Marissa are really the leaders and make most of the decision making... They got a good chance at winning over votes at the end...

Mark has been Mark the whole game... In terms of strategy he admits that he's floating...

I think James has been playing the house to stay since day 1... If he made it to the the end there may be a chance but that really depends of who he goes up against...

I'd rather Ross, Marissa or Ari won over Omarosa... I don't think she's really played the best game so far... She was one of the reasons the girls + Ross alliance crumbled... She lied about stirring shit with James and then backed out when she was confronted... Her failed HoH week this week...

Ari has really stepped up in the last few episodes and was an HoH that knew exactly where she wanted to go with it... She's been active in social game...

Brandi think has one of the lowest chances considering some of her more outspoken comments and the fact that she really hasn't won a single competition... Nor do I think she will...

Ross and Marissa are really the leaders and make most of the decision making... They got a good chance at winning over votes at the end...

Mark has been Mark the whole game... In terms of strategy he admits that he's floating...

I think James has been playing the house to stay since day 1... If he made it to the the end there may be a chance but that really depends of who he goes up against...

I'd rather Omarosa win over anyone in the house.

Preferred winner from most to least:
1. Omarosa
2. Ross
3. James
4. Brandi
5. Marissa
6. Mark
7. Ari

I hate Ross and Marissa and hope to god they dont win. Even a non entity like Mark would be better.

The HOH contest has finished and new HOH crowned.

Mark won!!! Hopefully James will be safe. :D

Back