Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

“I really want to go on the Amazing Race”

Lol

There have been several BBUS HG's on The Amazing Race and one that's been on Survivor now twice... To be honest he was asking the right person too... Julie Chen's husband is the chairman, CEO, and President of CBS...

Reactions: kxk
I think they must have a microphone in the housewife’s wineglass.

Brandi comparing herself to a hooker... I literally LOL'd when I heard her say that... This is her second CBB in less than a year... She was on last summer's CBB UK...

Just finished the 3rd EP... it is really bloody good for a BBUSA... and the mix of competition and the celebs is working really well... Omorosa and her manipulation is reallllllly interesting......
She's threatened by Shannon...
I loved her calling Shannon out on talking about herself.... with the justification that Omarosa herself has to always look after "ME"... hilar!

Omarosa is going to go CRAY!!!! Bi@tch hates being double crossed!

Brandi comparing herself to a hooker... I literally LOL'd when I heard her say that... This is her second CBB in less than a year... She was on last summer's CBB UK...

That was a great line.[DOUBLEPOST=1518344334][/DOUBLEPOST]
There have been several BBUS HG's on The Amazing Race and one that's been on Survivor now twice... To be honest he was asking the right person too... Julie Chen's husband is the chairman, CEO, and President of CBS...

I just thought, maybe wait til the commercial break dude.

LOVING this series so far... Although for a two hour episode tonight had a TON of filler in it...
Yes, way too much filler and wasn't impressed they didn't do the HoH comp when they had plenty of time and it would have just set up the next episodes nicely. Julie hinted the Veto would be live in the Monday episode but not sure if that's the comp or just the ceremony - hope it's the latter really.

Good first week though and nice to see the vote flip, even if that has inadvertendly caused a racial divide in the house, one which Omarosa has been keen to play on and Meeta slapped right down. The show though is working because on the whole they are there for the experience and to play the game (and I think in many cases because they need to win the jackpot too) rather than just waiting to leave to pick up their pay cheque regardless of how much effort they put in.

Celebrity Big Brother flopped last night getting less than 112k and 9Go! only got a 1.9% share for the night. I watched the first episode last night and to me it was so over the top compared to the UK and our version.

I will keep watching only because its Big Brother, not sure if I like it yet as this is the first time I am watching the US version.

Celebrity Big Brother flopped last night getting less than 112k and 9Go! only got a 1.9% share for the night. I watched the first episode last night and to me it was so over the top compared to the UK and our version.

I will keep watching only because its Big Brother, not sure if I like it yet as this is the first time I am watching the US version.

How does that compare to other shows on secondary networks?

Sugar Ray ...an old rock star...never heard of him.

Brandi.... a Real Housewife of somewhere

? World Peace ( I kid you not) is an NBA basketball player

Miss Columbia...the one that was crowned by mistake.

Ross Mathews...comedian and host...and the only face I recognise :)

Sugar Ray ...an old rock star...never heard of him.

Mark's had a ton of plastic surgery and isn't aging well... You were around in the mid to late 90's so you should remember this song...

mark-mcgrath-net-worth1.jpg

Only found out this was on due to an ad on facebook after ep 1 had aired. Watched episode 1 on the 9 app. My god, the longer you watch something on that, the more and more out of sync the audio goes.

I enjoyed it, I'll keep watching but recorded to not deal with the app.

Only found out this was on due to an ad on facebook after ep 1 had aired. Watched episode 1 on the 9 app. My god, the longer you watch something on that, the more and more out of sync the audio goes.

I enjoyed it, I'll keep watching but recorded to not deal with the app.

Obviously I've never been on the app but have you tried another browser?

How does that compare to other shows on secondary networks?

The Olympics was the top show last night with 376k, this was followed by 153k for the movie X Men: First Class. The rest of the top 20 was made up of kids shows and Border Security.

Not sure if I should post this here or not, but oh well.

I saw this while looking through Snapchat last night. I’m kinda surprised because I didn’t think Nine would actually waste their money on promoting Celeb BB USA, but I guess they really want the show to succeed in Australia, since they’ve spent money on ads on Snapchat.

^^^^^^^^^^
Don’t know where I was going with that, lmao.

The Olympics was the top show last night with 376k, this was followed by 153k for the movie X Men: First Class. The rest of the top 20 was made up of kids shows and Border Security.

Is that just secondary networks like 9GO ect... Or are you counting the main channels in that?

Not sure if I should post this here or not, but oh well.

I saw this while looking through Snapchat last night. I’m kinda surprised because I didn’t think Nine would actually waste their money on promoting Celeb BB USA, but I guess they really want the show to succeed in Australia, since they’ve spent money on ads on Snapchat.

^^^^^^^^^^
Don’t know where I was going with that, lmao.

I wouldn't read too much in to it... It's basically a strategy I guess they think will attack more viewers than traditional TV advertising... I mean the only reason I've seen any BBCAN adverts has been because I've been watching CBB live... It's one of the only shows I watch traditional broadcast TV for...

Back