Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - (USA/9Now) Episode Discussion

I could see that happening... She's pretty low on the totem pole right now and will easily skate through the next few evictions...

Thats what I don't like about the US version. If it was up to the public to decide who wins, Shannon would have a much better chance. To me, her and Marissa are the only ones acting normally in the house and it doesn't come across like they have put on a persona just for the show.

If it was up to the public to decide who wins, Shannon would have a much better chance.

I'm not so sure... Shannon is being seen as playing too hard too soon... I know a lot of people were hoping for another blindside in the last eviction episode... It's also not as if the public vote system isn't flawed either... Once nominations have been made it's often quite easy to predict an outcome... Or in the case of the last UK celebrity series you have a preordained winner from the start...

I'm not so sure... Shannon is being seen as playing too hard too soon... I know a lot of people were hoping for another blindside in the last eviction episode... It's also not as if the public vote system isn't flawed either... Once nominations have been made it's often quite easy to predict an outcome... Or in the case of the last UK celebrity series you have a preordained winner from the start...

Maybe but for sure she would have a better chance than with the jury system.

Maybe but for sure she would have a better chance than with the jury system.

I wouldn't say that... Courtney Act was the clear winner from day 1 but she only beat out Ann Widdecombe by 10% of the vote... Under the public vote system it's usually the "nicest" HM that wins or on occasion the most "outspoken"... I think there's still a chance Shannon would still be too much of a "game-player" to win by public vote...

I wouldn't say that... Courtney Act was the clear winner from day 1 but she only beat out Ann Widdecombe by 10% of the vote... Under the public vote system it's usually the "nicest" HM that wins or on occasion the most "outspoken"... I think there's still a chance Shannon would still be too much of a "game-player" to win by public vote...

I see where you are coming from. Right now I am wanting either Shannon, Ross or Marissa to win.

Just like I said, the show is moving to a later time of 11:30 pm or later due to low ratings from Sunday, depending on the movies shown before it.

Doesn't bother me as long as 9now keeps streaming it same day as the US.

Reactions: kxk
Still baffles me that all Aussies are tucked up in bed by 9pm.

How the ratings move will be the telling point - if they grow across the week it's a promising sign, and although they are promoting it the show is clearly a bit of schedule filler for G0 rather than anything else. Also suspect anyone really interested will watch on 9Now too.
I’m one of those Aussies! I love sleep!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Okay so I have watched the first ep and I am HOOKED!

I did what you recommended @Kingston and dropped the au/uk format from my mind and it has worked. My fave is Brandi. She is always a reality hot mess to watch. I am going to totally catch up by tomorrow morning. One thing I do hate is that 9 catchup app. I can’t for the life of me find a YouTube link. Can any of you deviants help an addict out with a link?!

I did what you recommended @Kingston and dropped the au/uk format from my mind and it has worked. My fave is Brandi. She is always a reality hot mess to watch. I am going to totally catch up by tomorrow morning. One thing I do hate is that 9 catchup app. I can’t for the life of me find a YouTube link. Can any of you deviants help an addict out with a link?!

I have seen some episodes on Youtube but they get taken down pretty quickly. If you download Adguard you wont have to deal with the ads on the app.

I have seen some episodes on Youtube but they get taken down pretty quickly. If you download Adguard you wont have to deal with the ads on the app.

It’s the ads that do my head in!

Thank you so much, and Happy Valentine’s Day!

:)

Sorry (not sorry) for being hopelessy superficial but James Maslow has such a good body! My word! :dead:
I would like to see him stick around until the end even if it's just to see him shirtless. Haha. But I do feel he has had a target on his back since practically the moment he got there and I suspect the other Celebs think he is a weak link and some dumb pretty boy. I think he will be/is a fierce competitor. And I would like to see him ruin their plans. F*** gender alliances!

Good to hear it was helpful! Hopefully you'll stick with us for BBCAN!

Sorry (not sorry) for being hopelessy superficial but James Maslow has such a good body! My word! :dead:
I would like to see him stick around until the end even if it's just to see him shirtless. Haha. But I do feel he has had a target on his back since practically the moment he got there and I suspect the other Celebs think he is a weak link and some dumb pretty boy. I think he will be/is a fierce competitor. And I would like to see him ruin their plans. F*** gender alliances!

Part of me can't stand him... But another part of me is enjoying the eye candy... He does have a pretty flat backside though ;([DOUBLEPOST=1518587244][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’m in baby!

Happy Valentines’s Day!

I cyber love your guts Xo

Good to hear! Back at ya GF!

Totes agree!

P.s. Love the namechange :)

BTW have you seen this website? http://bbmennudeenjoy.tumblr.com/

It’s the ads that do my head in!

Thank you so much, and Happy Valentine’s Day!

:)

9Now isn't too bad but of course there's no way of skipping the ads but they go more shorter than what you would see on TV. I always mute them anyway because they always seem to be really loud compared to the actual show.

Tenplay has been the worst catch up service in the past. Always glitching and showing multiple ads again and again... Sometimes you would want to scream because it was a nightmare trying to watch an actual show. I'm sure it went way over my 'supposed' allocated ad quota each time. However I think they have improved over the past couple of months thankfully! It follows the 9Now format now slotting ads into the middle of the show at a certain point instead of pausing the program and starting a new video of ads.

9Now isn't too bad but of course there's no way of skipping the ads but they go more shorter than what you would see on TV. I always mute them anyway because they always seem to be really loud compared to the actual show.

Tenplay has been the worst catch up service in the past. Always glitching and showing multiple ads again and again... Sometimes you would want to scream because it was a nightmare trying to watch an actual show. I'm sure it went way over my 'supposed' allocated ad quota each time. However I think they have improved over the past couple of months thankfully! It follows the 9Now format now slotting ads into the middle of the show at a certain point instead of pausing the program and starting a new video of ads.
Are you saying the Adblock thingy won’t work?

And I totally agree ie ad volume. I can’t tell you how often I have “what the fuck”ed at the blast of noise! I usually watch with earphones due to my boy’s absolute hatred of anything BB and the sharp spike in volume makes me physically jump!

Back