Skip to main content

Episode US Celebrity Big Brother (2018) - 9Go! (AU) Episode Discussion

marquisite

Original BB Fanatic
Staff member
Administrator
This thread is for anyone watching at the same pace as the 9Go! television broadcast, Sunday - Thursday, starting from Feb 11.

If you are watching live or through 9Now, feel free to discuss the show (and all the spoilers, if any) in the International Big Brother forum: https://www.behindbigbrother.com/fo...other-2018-usa-9now-episode-discussion.55183/

9Go! will air Celebrity Big Brother in the first week:
  • 11-Feb (Sun): 8:30 to 9:30 pm
  • 12-Feb (Mon): 9:30 to 10:30 pm
  • 13-Feb (Tue): 9:30 to 11:30 pm
  • 14-Feb (Wed): 9:30 to 10:30 pm
  • 15-Feb (Thu): 8:30 to 9:30 pm
More:

Reactions: kxk
This thread is for anyone watching at the same pace as the 9Go! television broadcast, Sunday - Thursday, starting from Feb 11.

If you are watching live or through 9Now, feel free to discuss the show (and all the spoilers, if any) in the International Big Brother forum: https://www.behindbigbrother.com/fo...other-2018-usa-9now-episode-discussion.55183/

9Go! will air Celebrity Big Brother in the first week:
  • 11-Feb (Sun): 8:30 to 9:30 pm
  • 12-Feb (Mon): 9:30 to 10:30 pm
  • 13-Feb (Tue): 9:30 to 11:30 pm
  • 14-Feb (Wed): 9:30 to 10:30 pm
  • 15-Feb (Thu): 8:30 to 9:30 pm
More:
I wonder if this could be a sign of a future scheduling for Australian BB, provided that this does well.

I have always wondered how the American format would fare here

I wonder if this could be a sign of a future scheduling for Australian BB, provided that this does well.

I have always wondered how the American format would fare here

This has been covered in other threads on the forum...

9Go! airs promos for the next episode too, not just the season launch. There is a 9Now (fastracked) one and one for the 9Go broadcast.

Any ratings yet? To be fair 9 seem to be putting more effort into promoting this than they did three years of the Aussie version.

9Go! airs promos for the next episode too, not just the season launch. There is a 9Now (fastracked) one and one for the 9Go broadcast.

I'm still confused why they're using the UK eyes to promote the USA show. Those eyes will mean absolutely nothing to most people that see the promos.

I'm still confused why they're using the UK eyes to promote the USA show. Those eyes will mean absolutely nothing to most people that see the promos.

I think they are using them because it looks better stylistically and it's what people are used to given the eyes used for Nine's Big Brother were quite similar to the UK eyes. I would say that's why they are also using the BB Australia theme song in the promos too. The theme song and logo for the US version are quite boring.

Any ratings yet? To be fair 9 seem to be putting more effort into promoting this than they did three years of the Aussie version.

The ratings are horrible, it is rating around 50k.

As a result, the show is moving to a later time of 11:30 pm or later from Sunday, depending on the movies shown before it.

Doesn't bother me as long as 9now keeps streaming it same day as the US.

Back