Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I guess a fair percentage of politicians and world leader types have always been insane. Or verging on (what I think of as a bit) insane. I look at our recent batch of politicians and think that seems to be getting worse. But then I think of other examples and maybe it's just constant. There seems to be both types of course. The Penny Wongs. And the ... Donald Trumps.

I haven't been following the US stuff enough to really know the candidates. But Trump seems a wee bit unstable.

I think it probably could affect our lives... Not as immediately...but nevertheless.

Yes true. I guess I just meant directly in the way that the different policies I don't agree with are not applied to Australia, but the overall political environment will potentially have an impact.

Bernie Sanders........... Colonel Sanders ........... same diff

BERNIE-SANDERS-messy-hair-300x214.jpg

Colonel-Sanders.jpeg

Hi
Well it is all moot as Clinton will most likely win.

So, ya know.....
lary is struggling right now. She's reorganizing her campaign team. Bill is rumored to have said, oh no, she's going to lose again. She does not seem to connect with young people.

Its really easy, when you achieve material success, to somehow believe you and your efforts were instrumental in the outcome and not The System. And of course... they are/were. But there is also ... The System.

Hi

lary is struggling right now. She's reorganizing her campaign team. Bill is rumored to have said, oh no, she's going to lose again. She does not seem to connect with young people.

She doesn't seem very inspiring. Very much an establishment figure.

Back