Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Ehhh, the insanity of the republican party can get pretty boring tbh. Just a contest to see who can be more extreme than the other. I think that the complexity of the democratic presidential nomination is way more interesting just for the fact that i want to see if Sanders can make any headway nationwide against Clinton. I'm also curious to see, if Clinton does win the nomination, how the more rabid supporters of Bernie Sanders will vote. Because I have read that some people are either thinking voting for Trump if he wins the republican nomination, or they might not vote at all if Hilary is the democratic candidate. Which goes to show the toxic resentment these elections can have on people.
I cannot disagree with you, young Reepbot.

Cruz is really creepy.

Agreed. But I don't think he will win the nomination.

I think it will be a Clinton v Rubio election. And I think Rubio will win. Not that I want him to win. I just feel that will happen.

Full breakdown of the 63 votes cast in those three small towns that voted at midnight:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/new-h...2/dixville-notch-new-hampshire-results-218986

Across all three, Sanders got 17 votes to Clinton's 9, and Kasich, Trump and Cruz got 9 each. It doesn't mean much except possibly giving Kasich a last-minute boost in New Hampshire voters' minds as they go to the polls, especially with no clear candidate for the moderate vote after Rubio's performance this week. And Clinton would be hoping for a narrower loss than that.

I'm starting to think that I want Trump in. I don't want Sanders and I absolutely cannot bear the thought of Cruz. Luckily as an Australian this doesn't greatly impact my life.

I'm starting to think that I want Trump in. I don't want Sanders and I absolutely cannot bear the thought of Cruz. Luckily as an Australian this doesn't greatly impact my life.
I think it probably could affect our lives... Not as immediately...but nevertheless.

I want sanders to win.

But i also want a fridge full of chocolate chip ice cream and a tower that can double as a space rocket.

So, ya know....

Back