Skip to main content

Twin Peaks

Yeah, I think that (awesome) track is literally called "Audrey's Dance."

One of my faves is "Laura Palmer's Theme"; so hauntingly beautiful.

I have this sweet 'Gold' DVD box set, and it has an interview with Angelo about composing the music. He says he wrote most of it on this old Fender Rhodes piano, and he plays Laura's theme on it in the interview which is amazing.

It's actually fairly easy to play (I'm a terrible pianist), but it's so effective in it's simplicity.

Spine-tingling...

:whistling:
I have seen that interview with Angelo you mention and he made it seem fairly easy how he composed the score. I believe you are spot on about "Audrey's Dance" being the title to that track. :thumbsup: I love "Laura Palmer's Theme" and remember buying the CD single of it (remember those?) So great to find T.P fans here on these forums.

I have seen that interview with Angelo you mention and he made it seem fairly easy how he composed the score. I believe you are spot on about "Audrey's Dance" being the title to that track. :thumbsup: I love "Laura Palmer's Theme" and remember buying the CD single of it (remember those?) So great to find T.P fans here on these forums.

Yeah, I just went and found that clip of Angelo on You Tube (sorry, don't know how to post links!) He makes it sound like it just came to him fully formed out of thin air.

CD singles? Mama, I remember cassingles!

;)

Yeah, I just went and found that clip of Angelo on You Tube (sorry, don't know how to post links!) He makes it sound like it just came to him fully formed out of thin air.

CD singles? Mama, I remember cassingles!

;)
Holy guacamole....Cassingles :wideyed: Damn, I used to buy those too! Oh dear, were both showing our age now. Hahahaha:laugh:

Oh yeah, that Angelo is one talented dude.

Back