Skip to main content

Tully Tahlia Stunt - We are being duped!

The emotional secret girl side in me feels robbed.

I disliked "Drully" for so long, and then the past week I had warmed incredibly to them.. Then Tully get's booted out and acts like it was all a show house husband/wife thing, and there are news articles that say she wants Tahlia back - meanwhile Drew is in the house gutted as fwuck, and in love....

Robbed I tell you. I wanted her to own her cheating, because she loves Drew and they'd stay together... Haha

She has admitted to cheating. I don't blame her for not saying she loves Drew - she doesn't know yet where she stands with Tahlia and also she doesn't know what Drew will say when he's evicted. If he says that it was just a fling and they're just friends, then Tully would look dumb.

You have a point there! I did see that she admitted to 'emotional' cheating... I suppose she has only been evicted a few days and we're expecting too much... We'll see...

I dunno if this has been said anywhere else, but I honestly think drew and Tully were on completely different pages. If she "loves to love" she had no prob saying I love you to drew, but judging by her reaction of seeing his farewell video (its the first unedited footage we've seen), I seriously think he's really in love with her, but to her it was just a fling/friendship thing.

anyway, if Tully and Tahlia had a plan, their friend wouldn't have backed out of supporting her on social media. Either way they failed, so what's it matter?

I dunno if this has been said anywhere else, but I honestly think drew and Tully were on completely different pages. If she "loves to love" she had no prob saying I love you to drew, but judging by her reaction of seeing his farewell video (its the first unedited footage we've seen), I seriously think he's really in love with her, but to her it was just a fling/friendship thing.

anyway, if Tully and Tahlia had a plan, their friend wouldn't have backed out of supporting her on social media. Either way they failed, so what's it matter?

Well said, I agree.

So how has her reputation been torn to shreds?

Obviously she wasn't trending for her humanitarian work.

Clearly you're just being defiant with this question, it's borderline trolling after being so condescending toward someone who agree'd with you. I almost felt sorry for you at one point in this thread, facepalmed irl so many times...

The emotional secret girl side in me feels robbed.

I disliked "Drully" for so long, and then the past week I had warmed incredibly to them.. Then Tully get's booted out and acts like it was all a show house husband/wife thing, and there are news articles that say she wants Tahlia back - meanwhile Drew is in the house gutted as fwuck, and in love....

Robbed I tell you. I wanted her to own her cheating, because she loves Drew and they'd stay together... Haha

yes the emotional side of me & also the salivating for juicy gossip side of me wanted her to admit it...!

If there's anything I have learned about Tully from watching BB, it's that she lives her life by the phrase "out of sight, out of mind". She gets paranoid and anxious about other people forgetting her and not loving her when she's not around them, because that's exactly how she operates. Just like she so quickly forgot about Tahlia when she was in the house, so quickly she forgets about Drew now that she's out.

Just my two cents

If there's anything I have learned about Tully from watching BB, it's that she lives her life by the phrase "out of sight, out of mind". She gets paranoid and anxious about other people forgetting her and not loving her when she's not around them, because that's exactly how she operates. Just like she so quickly forgot about Tahlia when she was in the house, so quickly she forgets about Drew now that she's out.

Just my two cents

Agree - I think it's poor Drew who's been duped more than anyone.

Obviously she wasn't trending for her humanitarian work.

Clearly you're just being defiant with this question, it's borderline trolling after being so condescending toward someone who agree'd with you. I almost felt sorry for you at one point in this thread, facepalmed irl so many times...

I'm sorry but a bunch of people writting ill informed rubbish on twitter does not constitute loss of reputation - at least not where it matters.

Back