Skip to main content

Tully - maybe things will change now?

"She just does your head in, it just makes you so negative. If nothing goes her way she's so negative. She doesn't even make an effort, I'm sick of her" - Caleb

The other week I was eating at a steakhouse and a girl and her two friends (who seemed foreign) sat at a table near us. she was in my direct line of sight and as soon as she sat down I recognised her as Gianna from BB05. Crazy and random. I had to try not to stare.

LOL, I can imagine that. I would stare. (if I recognized her :) )

LOL, I can imagine that. I would stare. (if I recognized her :) )

I walked past Stacey in the street once. It was odd because for ages as I was waking towards her (and she walking towards me) I kept trying to work out how I knew her and whether I should be saying hello or not... thankfully I worked out where she was from before saying hello. I liked Stacey.

"She just does your head in, it just makes you so negative. If nothing goes her way she's so negative. She doesn't even make an effort, I'm sick of her" - Caleb

Yep, she's all that - but still infinitely more interesting to watch than you Caleb, you poor sod your just Matt's girlfriend now and will be booted with him sometime....your getting nominated next time Tim & Ben already decided:)

I walked past Stacey in the street once. It was odd because for ages as I was waking towards her (and she walking towards me) I kept trying to work out how I knew her and whether I should be saying hello or not... thankfully I worked out where she was from before saying hello. I liked Stacey.

The Mr and I were going to the Perth Rally (one of the last ones) and as we were approaching the entrance I saw Mike Goldman - this was smack bang in the era of UpLate so we were all oooo Mike Goldman we love you, alas we were to wussy to approach him!!

The Mr and I were going to the Perth Rally (one of the last ones) and as we were approaching the entrance I saw Mike Goldman - this was smack bang in the era of UpLate so we were all oooo Mike Goldman we love you, alas we were to wussy to approach him!!

Mike goldman! I'm jealous!!

Imagine how jealous you would be if I had actually TALKED to him !! ha ha One of the few regrets I have in life *sigh*

I've seen Kyle Sandilands on the street in Adelaide. I know. Be jealous!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Well. I was walking down Darlinghurst Rd years ago and Johnny from season one was walking towards me, so I gave him a huge smile and he grinned back happily at me. It was a beautiful moment.

Well. I was walking down Darlinghurst Rd years ago and Johnny from season one was walking towards me, so I gave him a huge smile and he grinned back happily at me. It was a beautiful moment.

Awwww Johnny! He was nice (I think?)

I LOVVVVVED Johnny!!!! He was my favourite!!

I thought he was really nice, but his edit made a point out of the way he hugged people who he'd nominated or something similar. He was sorely misjudged, I think.

I talked to a HMs in Westfiled once, but can't remember his name. He was really funny. I think he had only one pair of underpants (not funny, lol) He was tall and think red hair.

Yeah, that stupid wall was stuffing everything. When she first got out of that area she did a dance around the yard saying everything is now as it should be. Then she and others found they were getting stuck in there, and it wasn't fun!

Then when the wall finally went down (even though she wasn't on the crappy other side) she was so happy and was saying how her dreams have now come true.

There was a HM in BB05 called Glenn. ?

Sorry we are off topic. No it wasn't Glenn. LOL, forget about the hair color maybe he was blond. :) He was always funny in the house. I think he even got naked and watched himself sitting in the laundry sink

On topic. I liked Tully in both houses :)

Back