Skip to main content

Tully - maybe things will change now?

rachael92

Tully has been annoying me constantly from week 1 but also has shown some good moments.
It's like her emotional mood swings and negativity have all stemmed from the halfway house or had something to do with the divide and now that it's gone, I feel like I might start to like her a bit more.
I'm going to give her some time.

AAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....... I commend you for your open attitude however. What are the good moments you think she has shown???

Tully has been annoying me constantly from week 1 but also has shown some good moments.
It's like her emotional mood swings and negativity have all stemmed from the halfway house or had something to do with the divide and now that it's gone, I feel like I might start to like her a bit more.

That's nice. I hope more people will think the way you do and open minded :)

Good on you for giving her a chance! :)

AAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....... I commend you for your open attitude however. What are the good moments you think she has shown???

Hmmm...I can't be too specific, but she just seems quite fun. It was a good moment to see her so happy when she won Showdown. Also in a video from last night (with Matt & Caleb) she was so giddy that she jumped up and bounced around. Nice to see, for a change

Hmmm...I can't be too specific, but she just seems quite fun. It was a good moment to see her so happy when she won Showdown. Also in a video from last night (with Matt & Caleb) she was so giddy that she jumped up and bounced around. Nice to see, for a change

Giddy? I took it as attention seeking?! Everyone else was laughing and looking at Matt and Caleb, Tully was doing a kangaroo impersonation in front of everyone!

I never want to dislike any of the housemates and my opinions on them are not set in stone :)

Same, I tend to dislike something they do more than the person. Their are HMs I don't like at all, but not yet this year.

Giddy? I took it as attention seeking?! Everyone else was laughing and looking at Matt and Caleb, Tully was doing a kangaroo impersonation in front of everyone!

I think she was just expressing her emotions - she sat down soon enough without gaining any blatant attention.

I forgot her. I always impressed how much people remember the previous seasons.

Sometimes I think I remember too much. It's quite scary! I can't remember what I did yesterday but I remember most of the housemates from all seasons. (Although the earlier ones, like up to 2004 are a little fuzzy) But I have a dvd from the first 3 seasons to refresh my memory!

Sometimes I think I remember too much. It's quite scary! I can't remember what I did yesterday but I remember most of the housemates from all seasons. (Although the earlier ones, like up to 2004 are a little fuzzy) But I have a dvd from the first 3 seasons to refresh my memory!

Ha that's how you do it :) I tend to remember the people I loved on BB.

Ha that's how you do it :) I tend to remember the people I loved on BB.

The other week I was eating at a steakhouse and a girl and her two friends (who seemed foreign) sat at a table near us. she was in my direct line of sight and as soon as she sat down I recognised her as Gianna from BB05. Crazy and random. I had to try not to stare.

Back