Skip to main content

Travis' BIG re-entry into the house

Those walls are so thin & they listen at the sanctuary door if they hear something... they would have heard him days ago & been talking about it./.. off air the bb staff would have told them this is how he's coming back in & act surprised..... another bb fuck up....

So what was the point of his fake eviction? Just to surprise the housemates I guess. The poor guy was probably bored out of his mind being in the sanctuary all by himself for three days. He certainly did not gain any advantage in the game. If anything, it has made damage to him as his friends might be making other alliances while he was away, and everyone now thinks he is a much bigger threat as he got the most votes to save. And what was this transformation into a gentleman mission all about? With Ben's help, no less. Australia (and Aisha) obviously liked Travis just fine the way he was given that he was the most saved housemate. Respect for standing up for himself as Sonia ridiculed his choice of words when he said that it doesn't matter what it sounds like as long as it's from the heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was handled so poorly, you wonder what the point of the stunt was in the first place - to get Ben from Brisbane a job in the media?
Not sure that Travis got anything out of it, strategy wise anyway.

If they didn't get half-decent ratings from last night, that surely is the end for Big Brother on Channel 9, Cat/Lawson was probably their last shot in the locker.

Did they do it because Trav looked like winning the thing in a landslide and locking him away from view for three days was the only way to give other housemates a chance to bridge the gap?

I actually turned off from channel and and big brother last night for the first time this year in favour of watching the walking dead.
and I doubt I will continue on watching any more of our BB this year.
Housemates like travis and skye are sooo bland and just not meant for a show like this.
I went for a shower as soon as skye had finished her shopping for the week and couldn't explain to the HM's what a KG is or what it was she actually purchased.
And then I returned just after Travis had come back in and the housemates where going on like nothing happened apart from "travy" and aisha having a make out sesh on the kitchen bench.. at that point I decided that the show is shit and boring this year and turned off.

Well done Alex and channel Nine. Deff's looking forward to the next season of BBUK after this flop

Honestly we saw nothing, we didn't see a damn thing. we didn't even see the aftermath properly. why they even wasted their time on this gimmick is ridiculous

His dress-up in the James Bond outfit was a total waste too.. First thing he does when he gets back after some hugs is encourage the housemates to jump in the pool with him... Only Aisha landed up doing it in the end ha!

Marina admittedly seemed pretty excited at his return. She knows that Trav being back in the house would give her more airtime. Ha!

things that come to mind: waste of time, crap event, worthless, another BB task thats a fizzer.. i agree that when he was out near the sanctuary pool that they would be able to hear him.. BB should not of let him outside, then the HMs would of been able to hear him.. Also them saying Lawscum best "magic" trick... nope it was his worst "magic" trick ever

Those walls are so thin & they listen at the sanctuary door if they hear something... they would have heard him days ago & been talking about it./.. off air the bb staff would have told them this is how he's coming back in & act surprised..... another bb fuck up....
Agreed - they all looked like they knew exactly what the "magic trick" was going to produce.

Back