Skip to main content

Travis' BIG re-entry into the house

Was Ben even ever in there apart from the first night? Probably NO. Not that that's a bad thing.
So there was no strategising or spying, or ANYTHING going on in the sanctuary except Travis sitting in there watching DVDs and doing handstands. What was the point? So crap.

This was such a non-event..... Most of the HMs looked like they didn't even care. I'm sure that there is a lot of talk about potential twists and conspiracy's amoungst the HMs, a fake eviction must of been mentioned at one point.

TBH Travis's return was just another let down in a long list of let downs this season......

How absolutely fucking lame. One week off nominations. That's it???? Ben was for what please??? Apart from a pathetic attempt at ratings. Also assuring i don't donate to Tim and Bens Graceland adventure. Hey Alex, this crap is why I don't vote any more.

Almost as anti-climactic as "what really happened in the spa", although there was a climax involved apparently.

And they definitely more than made up for it tonight.

Yes, that was a complete non-event. The twist didn't involve him doing anything much in seclusion like watching house footage; his farewell message hadn't contained anything interesting for the housemates to react to; the camera operators forgot to set up a camera pointing at the other housemates' faces; and there wasn't much of a reaction from them anyway. At least with it being a non-event, it might be quickly forgotten and less likely to help him towards the end?

Travis also didn't have risk to be up for this double eviction because there was a good chance after last week fights, he would have been nominated.

Back