Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

I missed it tonight I'll have to watch it later what happened everyone was talking about travis tonight

It's taken this long, but I have decided that Travis is my favourite and I might actually start voting now! I thought he was such an arse at first. I definitely think he should win this year.

Me too, along with Penny.

Both seem genuine and easy going.

I have change my mind about Travis so many times. I've been liking him lately a bit more. Will be interesting after the teaser we've seen; how it pans out.

Travis has grown on me so much the past few weeks! I'm more than happy for him to win! He seems genuine and loyal. Might be a bit of a douche bag at times, talks like he's never been to school and has some ego issues but still seems like a nice guy. Probably the best of a bad bunch at the moment, imo.

leo_ryan_burke
1 minute ago
The lonely three #teamtravis supporters chucking up T's before we vote for our favourite remaining house mate. Go TRAVI! @aisha_jade@chardlocal@leo_ryan_burke #bbau #bbau9 #teamtravis #teamtrasha #leoslegends

10808488_387637084736028_526944476_n.jpg

Travis deserves to win after tonights ep

Ryan's too bitchy and actually pretty nasty about the others.

Skye is a babe but she has shown some questionable traits throughout the season and her winning would be horrible for her self growth.

Priya has completely gone down the shitter, she is trying too hard nowadays.

The intruders aren't threats so that leaves Travis. He's been the same bubbly laughing goofy character for the 80 days. He's never changed and his secrets package showed almost no malice and backstabbing. He's the only housemate who has been able to entertain without making other people feel bad. Was the first go and comfort Skye tonight and always has words of encouragement.

Hope he wins this.

Travis was amazing tonight! AMAZING!

He really is a good sort that one. He had fun, didn't let the drama kill any of his fun. And I really did love the little interaction we saw of Travis with the dog. I could see he really is just loveable.

Back