Skip to main content

Travis 2014

You can tell his a fun guy!
IMG_8882.JPG

just needs David in the garden with him

Ugh I hate how he is making himself the leader of the house, giving me ed flashbacks... but this time we don't have Tim to put him in his place.

I don't mind him.

Sure I see he has a few personality deficits - but who doesn't?

Seems like an okay guy to me. While he is not in my top 6, I don't get the hate.

You know me, @Trala -- I don't hate any housemate!
Neither!

I think the only housemate I have ever disliked was that horrible guy who pissed in the back yard and washed in the sink. I forget his name, but he did have an unnaturally long foreskin.

Neither!

I think the only housemate I have ever disliked was that horrible guy who pissed in the back yard and washed in the sink. I forget his name, but he did have an unnaturally long foreskin.
Haha, Carlo. Haha he certainly provided some WTF moments.

See, I think that life is too short to HATE housemates who are on some TV show for a couple of months. Sure at times some of the things certain housemates do annoy me, and I will chat about that at the time. But yeah -- I don't harbour hate for anyone. Sometimes in the heat of heat of the moment I might use the word hate, but I try not to as I end up regretting it.

Ed from last year is a great example, he annoyed the crap out of me with his constant talk of cards and his gewls. So whilst there were time I felt super annoyed and even wanted him to be evicted, I still wouldn't say I hate the guy!

Anyway sorry I have taken it way off topic (tangents are my thang!)

I hope I'm not as annoyed by Travis as I was Ed :)

I assume people are comparing Travis to Ed because they are Italians that like Football. A tad small minded don't you think?

So he likes Katie right????

Um wtf - Katie is soo much prettier than aisha yet he said she was a 10 and 7.5 to katie booo blind much?

So he likes Katie right????

Um wtf - Katie is soo much prettier than aisha yet he said she was a 10 and 7.5 to katie booo blind much?

He likes Katie, he would hook up with Katie. However he is superficially more attracted to Aisha and this is primarily where his head (penis tip) is focused. So that is his main game. At the moment he is enjoying his attraction and how well he gets along with Katie and is going to exploit her interest in him to try and get her to help him hook up with Aisha. Travis is the kind of guy who through his relationship with an over attentive mother believes woman are there to serve him. When that fails, he will hook up with Katie and pretend it was his plan all along.

Back