Skip to main content

Travis 2014

Spudrick

Hi All,

So i have found a bit out about Travis Lunardi, from Victoria.

Lives in Altona, played Australian Rules Football with them in 2013, and Werribee in the VFL the year before that (2012)

Seems to be a handy footballer based on the votes he recieved whilst with Altona.

Theres also a facebook page saying how much they want to belt him, haha!

Selfish, arrogant mothers boy. I think he's probably genuinely nice, but because his mother made him think he is perfect and did / does everything for him. That this formed his view that all woman should love him unconditionally and be there to serve him.

Selfish, arrogant mothers boy. I think he's probably genuinely nice, but because his mother made him think he is perfect and did / does everything for him. That this formed his view that all woman should love him unconditionally and be there to serve him.
Nah, he's just Italian. Heavy mothering is considered normal there. Lol...

He smells like this year's Ed. Maybe a bit less boring. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the girls fall for him.

The way he says "girls" are among his favourite things makes him a bit up himself.

He smells like this year's Ed. Maybe a bit less boring. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the girls fall for him.

The way he says "girls" are among his favourite things makes him a bit up himself.

The difference is, Ed had some insecurity which kept him guarded and in control. He thought highly of himself but he needed to convince others. Travis just expects people think that.

Doesn't seem like the smartest guy in the house but he's cute! Haha.

I can just see a bromance happening with him and Ryan.

Anyway Naked Travis please!!! :p

Can we change the name of this thread to Travi?

tumblr_nbls16Wh481rzyd42o1_500.gif

So far, I really don't see anything wrong with him?
Not sure why everyone is going on about him in a negative way...

Back