Skip to main content

TRASHA BANGED

I just watched the video of the incident again and an interview with Camila who said it was all a bit of fun, but they were evicted for breaking a rule regarding sexual vilification. Soooo looks like its not against the rules :p
I guess baby aish isn't a baby anymore...
That stupid "baby" nickname came from Travis :(. Apparently it was a reference to dirty dancing during the dance off challenge. Why it stuck I will never know but I wish it didn't.

I don't think she has been a baby for a VERY long time :p
What are you saying about Travis' gel!
not-subtle-flirting.gif

I don't think she has been a baby for a VERY long time :p

She knocked back a chance to walk away with 30% of the prizemoney with no effort.....
She WILL continue to be a baby for years to come
Cannot wait til this time next year when she is a barista on Gold Coast for $22.90 an hour,..complaining that the pay wave credit cards are fucking up her "Teps" for providing good service

That stupid "baby" nickname came from Travis :(. Apparently it was a reference to dirty dancing during the dance off challenge. Why it stuck I will never know but I wish it didn't.
I thought you'd flounced off the site? Or was it just goodbye to your nemesis?

The inter web is so hard with written words versus real life :cautious:

I tend to say goodbye when I have nothing more to say to the person.
Kay.. Bet that'll burn when they piss you off with another post, and you've vowed not to reply, unless you genuine Patrick Bateman sort, that will come after everyone with axe.

If so, may I say, you seem really lovely? :inlove:

Having sex when you can hear cameramen in the camera runs (the cameras moving and the guys talking), knowing you are just a few feet from other people, having to ask a camera behind a screen for condoms, having to whisper and keep all "spontaneous expressions" quiet. Enough to make anyone take a temporary vow of celibacy, then go off with a bang after you're out. Uuuuurrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!

2006 I wouldn't have had sex in the house.

Now I would .
Yeah, now that BB is a 100% family show with absolutely no uncut episodes, you've got nothing to lose. Forget covering yourself with a doona too. You could fuck like rabbits in broad daylight and still know that the Australian public will never ever see it. Even if a HM or someone behind the scenes was like "des moines and Frankyfurt were going at it on the kitchen counter that one time" you could just deny deny deny!

Back