Skip to main content

TRASHA BANGED

What I think of the house now..

OMG WHAT IS THAT?

"I'm a really friendly ghost."

ahh.gif

Yeah, even though the public don't see it I don't know that I'd particularly like to be part of numerous crews personal wank libraries. You never know who is going to end up with the file copies or what they are going to do with them in the future.

Can you imagine the Ch9 Christmas video though???
Can't tell me the video editors etc don't keep a "directors cut"???

It would be filled with "toilet humour",,,"sneaky wanks"..."fights that couldnt be shown".."sexual acts"..

The housemates waive all rights to the cameras 24/7 in writing

They have no recourse, even if they see this footage one day, Kardashian/Paris Hilton Styles

Christmas tape

10000% FUCKING OATH !

is it a proper banging or just a quick knee trembler in the broom closet?

Ah, summer nights !
The memories.....when you could attend a party,,,no one had a mobile phone or a computer,,,,,just alcohol and good ol party favors...and you could sneak your mate's wife into the broom closet and pump her full of cock until your spunk seeped out from under the door toward the unassuming guests.

Memories.....they can't take em away from us, kid.

Its been mentioned you can goto DR and ask for condoms, and its been mentioned at least one couple (I can't remember who) was embarrassed to ask for them, really? too embarrassed to ask for condoms? are you 14?

I don't think it's embarrassment I think it's the knowledge that if a housemate asks for a condom about three cameraman will be assigned to watching your EVERY SINGLE MOVE.

I don't think it's embarrassment I think it's the knowledge that if a housemate asks for a condom about three cameraman will be assigned to watching your EVERY SINGLE MOVE.

I'd be more embarrassed going to the bathroom, knowing they could see, even though never shown, than having sex, unless you last 5 seconds

I'd be more embarrassed going to the bathroom, knowing they could see, even though never shown, than having sex, unless you last 5 seconds

I've always thought if I was in the house when I went to the toilet I'd look straight up into the camera lens and say out loud "anyone who watches someone take a dump has issues". Hopefully freak them out so they turn away.[DOUBLEPOST=1414454437][/DOUBLEPOST]Or take my doona to the toilet and sit under it covered up while doing my business!!

YUUUCCKKKKKKK this thread is giving me way to many visuals eiw eiw eiw....LATERS!!!!!!

Back